British Speedway Forum

Are those the odds on them turning up :P

Or the odds for being interested in the meeting or just going through the motions

Are those the odds on them turning up :P

That was very good! icon_lol.gif

Well, to add some positivety to the doom and gloom comments, I will be going to this, it's a 300 mile round trip and I'm looking forward to it! :)

I'm starting to come round to your way of thinking now, without the need for a long trip!

Yes it's £25, but it's 22 heats, and fewer withdrawals than I expected. Actually looks a decent line up. It's a long winter :cheers:

.....Sandie......Now to cross out and see who is in and out!!!!

Reminds me of something. Oh yes.... the old Hokey Kokey again. :lol:

Hope it's a good meeting for those who are going but I'm not interested. 1) Because it's at Swindon 2) because it's too expensive 3) because even the riders aren't really bothered these days.

I am no longer going either, for the 3 of us is £75 plus petrol and programme looking at about £100, totally not worth it. Shame really as was really looking forward to it.

Doubt that Lee Richardson will be there ... he's still drying out his mud soaked kevlars after his stonking performance in the KO Cup at Belle Vue.

BSPA should drop all "super seven" events from next season. The riders aren't interested and the BSPA are just milking the public by charging these exorbitant prices.

I love how you all complain, "I was going but I'm not sure now" - It's the same every your, are you all so simple you can't remember last year? Or the year before? Or he year before? Or the year before? Or the year before? Or the year before? Or he year before? Or the year before? Or the year before? Or the year before? Or he year before? Or the year before? Or the year before? Or the year before? Or he year before? Or the year before? Or the year before?

I'll predict now that we'll have the same comments in the corresponding thread in the next few years too.

Remember the great Briggo winning it 6 times in a row in the 60s. I think it was held at Belle Vue from the early 60s to early 90s. All the top riders have won it...Mauger, Olsen, Nielsen, Gundersen, Ricko, Crump, Adams, Collins, Ermolenko, Pedersen, Carter, Richardson etc.,

:blink::rofl::rofl:

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

Is there anybody going to this meeting full stop. :lol:

I love how you all complain, "I was going but I'm not sure now" - It's the same every your, are you all so simple you can't remember last year? Or the year before? Or he year before? Or the year before? Or the year before? Or the year before? Or he year before? Or the year before? Or the year before? Or the year before? Or he year before? Or the year before? Or the year before? Or the year before? Or he year before? Or the year before? Or the year before?

I'll predict now that we'll have the same comments in the corresponding thread in the next few years too.

Are you trying to tell us something SCB. :unsure: :unsure:

Doubt that Lee Richardson will be there ... he's still drying out his mud soaked kevlars after his stonking performance in the KO Cup at Belle Vue.

BSPA should drop all "super seven" events from next season. The riders aren't interested and the BSPA are just milking the public by charging these exorbitant prices.

vote with your feet just don't go I hope it's a poor crowd and maybe there will be a re think of pricing for theses events come 2012 . Good event just way way over priced .