British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
EC Rides Again

British Final At Wolverhampton, Mon 30th July 2012

According to my 'sauce' Bridger is not racing tonight ...

"Half way to the final & I have turned around my shoulder is in agony I'm gutted & I'm sorry for letting all u guys down. "

Joe Haines take his place.

• Like 1

Got to express that i think the removal of the racecard thread for this meeting is a very poor decision indeed. I've had to backtrack several pages already just to find the original post stating there is a card. I see that another provider bumped their card a page or so later.So many fans are going to be totally unaware that they are available for it. The BSF has always been a great service for providing users with information or access to it. One quote below regarding not expecting a card won't be an isolated situation. As it gets nearer the event even this post will disappear pretty instantly.

Is it possible for a Moderator (ideally the one who removed the racecard post) to give a reason. If it's to save space i should mention that there are currently many trivial threads all over the forums which don't provide anything tangible for the fans. I'd hastily point out that the cards are free contain no advertising or personal opinions. There is no personal gain from them nor personal 'fame' lol they are issued under a penname for goodness sake. They are provided simply as a free service for fans and the BSF has always been a great conveyor of such things.

Finally common sense has prevailed!

Finally common sense has prevailed!

Not for those who are missing out on racecards being unaware they are available - not just mine either. Why should a free service for fans be hidden away when so much trivial trash is abundant in the forums. You might not but others do get great enjoyment from the cards - not just mine.

UPDATE

The server is speedily whirring away even at this late time minutes before the meeting starts. The late injury change (Lewis Bridger out) has been included in any being downloaded.

A MiniMax Racecard is NOW AVAILABLE for this meeting from the usual racecard page below.

MiniMax Racecards

Edited by manchesterpaul
  • Like 1

I wouldn't normally comment on such things but, Yellow :t:

• Like 1

What happened to the racecard thread?Just got me tracing paper and hb pencil out and went to look for it and nada.....won't be watching the speedway without me minimax racecard.spoilt my evening

I think Nicholls should have gone in that. King's front wheel got forced up the back of Nicholls bike?????

• Like 2

What on earth is Nicholls playing at, very very wreckless but not unusual to see him taking people out in Brtish Finals up the inside

Yes its a final but a bit of sense would prevail

How on earth did the commentary take so long to mention Robson's last bend pass? Even taking into account King's fall, Woffinden's cock up was glaringly obvious.

Agree about yellow by the way, excellent stance.

JT.

People who want Woffinden in the GP's :lol:

Got passed by Robson on his home track. :lol:

I would be quiet after your superstars TWO last places last week ladyboy lol

• Like 1

anyone got a stream?don't care about the speedway,but i have to see miss yellow before bedtime

• Like 1

anyone got a stream?don't care about the speedway,but i have to see miss yellow before bedtime

FYI blue is a corker as well, good luck with the stream.

JT.