British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Panthers 2013 Thread

stick lakesides and wolves 2nd strings and reserves on big tracks and there worse than useless :wink:

What an ignorant post.

At Kings;Lynn (342 Metres) 30/5/2012 :-

Second string Kim Nilsson scores 11+3 is Lakeside's second highest scorer and outscores entire KL side except NKI

Second string Stuart Robson scores 7+1 is Lakeside's joint third highest scorer and outscores all but two of the KL team.

Lakeside's reserves jointly score paid 10 KL reserves Jointly score paid 13.

Yeah, Lakeside's second strings and reserves sure are are worse than useless on a big track. Mind you KL is a properly prepared race track.

My word we really do have some bitter people at Peterboro.

What an ignorant post.

At Kings;Lynn (342 Metres) 30/5/2012 :-

Second string Kim Nilsson scores 11+3 is Lakeside's second highest scorer and outscores entire KL side except NKI

Second string Stuart Robson scores 7+1 is Lakeside's joint third highest scorer and outscores all but two of the KL team.

Lakeside's reserves jointly score paid 10 KL reserves Jointly score paid 13.

Yeah, Lakeside's second strings and reserves sure are are worse than useless on a big track. Mind you KL is a properly prepared race track.

What an ignorant post.

. Mind you KL is a properly prepared race track.

nothing bitter about me i say it as it is

so what you saying peterboroughs is cack

KL is not really a big track, It doesn't require balls to ride.

You try riding it then!

KL is not really a big track, It doesn't require balls to ride.

All tracks take balls top ride.

If you have ever ridden you will know that.

• Like 2

so what you saying peterboroughs is cack

No, I have never ever made a comment about Peterboro track on here. I have not seen the place for years so I am in no position to say.

It was Rob Lyon said it was cack, or, more precisely he said it was like a potato field.

All tracks take balls top ride.

If you have ever ridden you will know that.

Obviously idiot but Showground takes the biggest balls to ride.

No, I have never ever made a comment about Peterboro track on here. I have not seen the place for years so I am in no position to say.

It was Rob Lyon said it was cack, or, more precisely he said it was like a potato field.

He only said that cause his team got spanked.

Obviously idiot but Showground takes the biggest balls to ride.

If its obvious stop making bland comments, fool.

Never stopped you

Thanks for that bland reply. Worthless as expected.

He only said that cause his team got spanked.

True!

But the track was crap, for the first half of the meeting anyway. Happy to concede that Rob went OTT on the mic though and that for the last 6 or 7 heats it was fine. Very poor early on though by EoES standards, and the first time in many years that I didn't feel that I got VFM there.

With the play-off's looking a major doubt, I am wondering what the Panthers fans would like to see in 2013?

I would love to see Kenneth back as on an average of 8.18, He is major value but a lot depends on his fitness levels, Linus will return but then I feel we need a major overhaul in order to improve our terrible away form.

As for Michael, Sadly I suspect he will be in the Grand Prix series and his commitments in Denmark,Poland and Sweden are neccesities due to finances and the fact that he is Danish so I can't see him making a return sadly.

I love Krzystof and Norbert but having both of them in the team means our away form ends up being terrible, If I had to pick 1 then I would pick Krzstof as he still has potential to improve while Norbert will struggle in the main body of the team.

With the influence of Jan Staechmann, I am hoping we can convince Mikkel B Jensen to join the Panthers and he would be a major coup.

1. Kenneth Bjerre

2. Craig Cook

3. Krzystof Buckowzski

4. Ryan Fisher

5. Linus Sundstrom

6. Richard Lawson

7. Mikkel B Jensen

That's a very strong spine off the team but the Number 2 is going to be a crucial spot as he will probably end up dropping to reserve and depending on the points limit and I am hoping it will be a young rider and somebody like Craig Cook would be perfect and I know Craig is a big Panthers fan as I remember he was in the Peterborough City centre as part of a Panthers promotional event.

Regarding the final team spot, I would like to see Richard Lawson in the side as I feel he can still improve on his low average.

What do you guys make of it fellow Panthers fans and what direction do you guys want to see the Team Building in 2013

Posted 30 August 2012 - 03:58 PM

With our dismal draw at home to Coventry on Monday, The Play-off dream has sadly died.

Regarding next season, After watching THJ battle through the pain on Monday morning when he could have quite easily withdrawn after his first 2 terrible rides, I would love to see him riding next season for the mighty Panthers as I feel he has it in him to wear the Panthers kevlars.

I would also like to see Nicki being brought back as I feel he has the drive and passion to succeed with the Panthers.

1. Nicki Pedersen

2. Tomas H Jonasson

3. Michael Jepsen Jensen

4. Linus Sundstrom

5. Ryan Sullivan

6. Mikkel Bech Jensen

7. Richard Lawson

Would love to see that team next year, It has title winners all over it.

Come on make your mind up