British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pere Ubon

Ipswich V. Workington Lc S/f 20/9

Re Wells - I'm sure he doesn't only do it at ipswich - does he?

Re Bunyan - But he's a GP rider so he can't be that reckless - can he?

What about Birks?

Serious thread this no need to bring me Snacky,Aljack,Lovey etc etc into it!!!

• Like 2

Come on the Comets, you have been an inspiration on track this season just stay safe (both teams that is)

• Like 1

In fairness I was actually thinking about the other Rye reserve , Garrity , he really is an accident waiting to happen with his riding ! Bunyan not so bad in hindsight .

Birks I would suggest ought to a PL reserve such as the likes of Heeps and Nielsen ( not in the main team ) but no doubt he will have a blinder as an awful lot of opposing riders seem to at Foxhall !

Still , lets hope for a good meeting with everyone staying safe and preferably ON their bikes ! ( would make a change for Wells )

on his last visit to ippo, ricky well clocked up 13 points. maybe a shock result on the cards.

All 3 of Bunyan, Birks and Wells have "history" at Foxhall so could be interesting.....

And then theres Bach who scored a 15 pointer last time and then did well when guesting. Lawson gates well and difficult to pass. Expect them 2 and Wells to score 30+

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

on his last visit to ippo, ricky well clocked up 13 points. maybe a shock result on the cards.

Wouldn't have had 13 if he'd been excluded for falling all by himself , bless him !

tea, bless all the fallers at ippo. includingtungate and the rest of the suckers watches.

A slow burner that was less than inspiring entertainment on the whole.

A few sparks here and there were just enough to keep you interested.

A hard fought win and a reasonable lead.

The tie could still go either way.

Not too bad a result, Rich got going in the end and a fantastic effort from our guest Ricky Wells, thanks mate hope to see you guesting for Worky again soon :t: Another fine effort Mr Bach :) . So 13 points to make up back at DP is do-able might be tough but possible.

But after a tough week at Worky I'm just pleased the meeting went ahead, no injuries for either team and we move onto Saturday :cheers:

Not too bad a result, Rich got going in the end and a fantastic effort from our guest Ricky Wells, thanks mate hope to see you guesting for Worky again soon :t: Another fine effort Mr Bach :) . So 13 points to make up back at DP is do-able might be tough but possible.

But after a tough week at Worky I'm just pleased the meeting went ahead, no injuries for either team and we move onto Saturday :cheers:

I've reserved a spot next to Keith M for you next season....I'm sick of him lol :)
  • Like 1

I've reserved a spot next to Keith M for you next season....I'm sick of him lol :)

Don't know how, your never there,too busy crying over man flu:-)
  • Like 1

Don't know how, your never there,too busy crying over man flu:-)

Erm... I was there Sunday....soldiering on lol...I'm still bad like :)
  • Like 2

Genuine Number 1, Richard Lawson (8.60) - 4 points.

All the Witches (6.79 - 5.78) - 7 points or more.

A great example of why, according to some, we need a genuine Number 1????!!!!!

• Like 1