British Speedway Forum

Either Screeny and Havvy are trying to wind folk up on twitter or Joe has signed for Redcar. He will be sorely missed at Glasgow if true.

Bleedy hope not! the Retirement Bears gig is getting beyond a joke! But lets wait and see, imagine he would be too expensive.

• Like 1

Yeah, looks like Screen is in. Can't see it being a wind-up.....or am I giving them too much credit in assuming that they'd surely be able to think of something better/funnier?

A good choice if Rusty wanted to ride next season.

Would not mind seeing him at Sheffield, trouble is with Rusty you never quite sure whether he will change his mind about riding halfway through the season.

How would you bears fans feel about having rusty Harrison if he can't be fitted in at Workington?

Crap.

Carl Wilkinsons deal with Redcar is off.

Ok thats the headline, whats the rest of the story

Ok thats the headline, whats the rest of the story

Well that my deal with Redcar speedway off if the change to the points scoring stays . I'm now a big point money earning rider so therefore this change will hit me hard ...... Yet again the cost cutting his the rider ! . Maybe others in the sport should do there jobs a bit better and maybe things would be different . Riders wages have not gone up for quite some time but parts for the bikes do ..... The selected parts we have to buy are over priced !!! And not an open market place !! So demand stupor prices ! . Fuel cost rise , our fuel payments have been the same for 6/7 years !!! Now we lose point money .

Ooooo but the elite keep there bonus points ??? Think that's grounds for discrimination !!! Don't you think ? .

Well done agm members

Wilkinsons post Facebook

Well that my deal with Redcar speedway off if the change to the points scoring stays . I'm now a big point money earning rider so therefore this change will hit me hard ...... Yet again the cost cutting his the rider ! . Maybe others in the sport should do there jobs a bit better and maybe things would be different . Riders wages have not gone up for quite some time but parts for the bikes do ..... The selected parts we have to buy are over priced !!! And not an open market place !! So demand stupor prices ! . Fuel cost rise , our fuel payments have been the same for 6/7 years !!! Now we lose point money .

Ooooo but the elite keep there bonus points ??? Think that's grounds for discrimination !!! Don't you think ? .

Well done agm members

Wilkinsons post Facebook

Difficult to argue with Carl on this one.

Why does this Rule only apply to one League?

These are 3 seperate leagues, not Divisions 1,2 & 3. Each league can do pretty much what it likes from a legal point of view.

It might not be fair but it would not be classed as discrimination

• Like 1

These are 3 seperate leagues, not Divisions 1,2 & 3. Each league can do pretty much what it likes from a legal point of view.

It might not be fair but it would not be classed as discrimination

Personally I think it is all wrong. It most certainly isn't fair and will, quite justifiably, pee off the Riders.

We will just have to wait and see what happens - but - I can see trouble ahead...............

Time for a return to the provincial league with sensible rules and good racing?