British Speedway Forum
ekimba

Edinburgh Champions 2013 ? 😄

Taylor would be in on a 5.99 i would love to see fricke he scored 7 in mattys testimonial looked really good on the bike heres hoping we sign the last 2 tonight

No one announced tonight but promotion currently in talks with last 2 riders.

Just like to wish all Speedway supporters throughout the land a very Merry Xmas and a Great New year, and that even applies to Tiggers and Bandits fans (only joking) :D

Also on a serious note i am sure we will all say a little prayer for the Richardson family, this being the first Xmas without Lee. The whole family i am, sure will be in our thoughts. #RICO x x x

• Like 5

Just like to wish all Speedway supporters throughout the land a very Merry Xmas and a Great New year, and that even applies to Tiggers and Bandits fans (only joking) :D

Also on a serious note i am sure we will all say a little prayer for the Richardson family, this being the first Xmas without Lee. The whole family i am, sure will be in our thoughts. #RICO x x x

And to you m8. Have a great time!

Havent been on here for a bit..have i missed much? :P Bit emotionally drained after the 'will we wont we come to the tapes in 2013' saga tbh,but as we all know now we will..phew!Be afraid Weegie Tiggers.. be very afraid!! ;):D If the blue and gold resume next season riding like we did in August before Cookie and Wee Jo's injuries i'm sure we'll be in for a cracking season.All we need now is the big orange ball in the sky to put in more appearances and crowds to rise and we're sorted! :approve: In closing i'd just like to wish everyone in bsf land (even the trolls of christmas past present and future) a very merry christmas and a great New Year :t: I would like to echo Ekimba's thoughts in sending the Richardson family,and indeed anyone coping with the loss of a loved one and other hardships at this time all the very best for the future.Have a good yin peeps.Slainte!!! :drink: #RICO

• Like 3

Havent been on here for a bit..have i missed much? :P Bit emotionally drained after the 'will we wont we come to the tapes in 2013' saga tbh,but as we all know now we will..phew!Be afraid Weegie Tiggers.. be very afraid!! ;):D If the blue and gold resume next season riding like we did in August before Cookie and Wee Jo's injuries i'm sure we'll be in for a cracking season.All we need now is the big orange ball in the sky to put in more appearances and crowds to rise and we're sorted! :approve: In closing i'd just like to wish everyone in bsf land (even the trolls of christmas past present and future) a very merry christmas and a great New Year :t: I would like to echo Ekimba's thoughts in sending the Richardson family,and indeed anyone coping with the loss of a loved one and other hardships at this time all the very best for the future.Have a good yin peeps.Slainte!!! :drink: #RICO

Hey Young51, your presence is sorely missed. Hope you can bring your unique, entertaining and balanced views to BSF more often in 2013.

Have a great Christmas and I hope Santa brings you some handkerchiefs for wiping away the Derby match losing tears in 2013. ;):)

• Like 1

Were have you been you haven't been smoking some iilegal substance seeing big Orange thing's in the sky :D but good to have you back and all the best over the festive period , but i will draw a line wishing your team all the best for the new season i just can't do it.

• Like 1

Well disappointed , was hoping Glasgow would sign him ... Reckon the monarchs must be front runners for the league now :(((

Edited by dorothy58

Monarchs sign Max Fricke subject to visa & bspa! Great signing!

Team is coming together nicely!!!!

Good signing if how he rode at Mattys testimonial is anything to go by

Monarchs sign Max Fricke subject to visa & bspa! Great signing!

Team is coming together nicely!!!!

Brilliant news.

Delighted with this news, how much are we left with does anybody know ?