British Speedway Forum
speedy bill

Nl Riders Championship - Rye House 21st September.

Correct me if i am wrong but should all teams have two riders in the championship if so how come Dudley have three and Stoke only one answers please

Edited by bw double

Personally i would pick the best riders from the league, no matter what team they represent. Good to see Lambert riding, the favourite surely?

• Like 1

Correct me if i am wrong but should all teams have two riders in the championship if so how come Dudley have three and Stoke only one answers please

Maybe its because there are only 8 riders in the NL currently averaging over 9, and Dudley just happen to have 3 of those 8. I dont think its any biase towards Dudley, but for me the top 16 whatever Team, should be in the NLRC.

• Like 2

Starkey Starkey, Starkey Starkey

NLRC – Qualifying riders: Charles Wright, Liam Carr (Buxton); Joe Jacobs, Robert Branford (Coventry); Paul Starke, Lewis Blackbird, Ashley Morris (Dudley); Steve Boxall, Ben Morley (Kent); Tom Perry, Adam Ellis (Isle of Wight); Robert Lambert, Lewis Kerr (King’s Lynn); Stefan Nielsen, Jon Armstrong (Mildenhall); Steve Worrall (Stoke). Reserves: Jack Kingston, Shane Hazelden. I dont think Branford will be in it because of his injury so who will replace him?

• Like 1

Looks a very good line up. Never seen Lambert in a competitive race at Rye and will be interesting to see how he goes.

If as in previous years it is a straight 20 heat format, maybe Lambert will have to be on the pace from the off. A top 6 through to race off then final would probably suit him,with more time to suss out the track.

Looks a very good line up. Never seen Lambert in a competitive race at Rye and will be interesting to see how he goes.

If as in previous years it is a straight 20 heat format, maybe Lambert will have to be on the pace from the off. A top 6 through to race off then final would probably suit him,with more time to suss out the track.

Its straight 20heats.

Is the line-up actually confirmed, or just the riders that qualify?

lambert and boxhall got to be favorites top 2 riders in league with only blackbird near there standard and both have plenty of experiance of rye

Confirmed on BSPA website Thurs 29th.

Boxall will win it at Rye hes a prem league heatleader round there

Boxall will win it at Rye hes a prem league heatleader round there

Lambert has done a fair few laps round there fair play mainly on his own but if he gates he should do well.

Line-ups announced and looks like a cracker. Robert Lambert must start as a pre-meeting favourite but, with Steve Boxall, Adam Eiiis and Lewis Kerr into the mix, who knows?

NLRC – Qualifying riders: Charles Wright, Liam Carr (Buxton); Joe Jacobs, Robert Branford (Coventry); Paul Starke, Lewis Blackbird, Ashley Morris (Dudley); Steve Boxall, Ben Morley (Kent); Tom Perry, Adam Ellis (Isle of Wight); Robert Lambert, Lewis Kerr (King’s Lynn); Stefan Nielsen, Jon Armstrong (Mildenhall); Steve Worrall (Stoke). Reserves: Jack Kingston, Shane Hazelden.

Never rule out Lewis Kerr! What a fantastic year he's having. Kerr,boxall and lambert my top 3

My understanding is that the line up given on the BSPA site is the riders who qualify and not a confirmed list of who will be there.

Just my opinion but I think it would be fairer to have two riders from each side in the meeting.

Why 3 Dudley riders but only 1 from Stoke?

Surely common sense says each club should have 2 riders? Why the Dudley bias?

• Like 2