British Speedway Forum
pirateandi

Birmingham V Poole Grand Final 2nd Leg

You may love him, but I would want a manager that gets the tactics right. So, are we saying Poole success is down to Matt's chequebook rather than Middlo's tactical nous?

Well tactics is not the only thing a manager has to do, middlo. is about motivation, team spirit and encouragement, thats how you get the team riding like it did monday

• Like 1

Well tactics is not the only thing a manager has to do, middlo. is about motivation, team spirit and encouragement, thats how you get the team riding like it did monday

It was interesting on Monday at Poole where the Speedway co ordinator as he calls himself , Big Ronnie Russel the bald controller was acting in all his emminence, Instructing the Ref, the Pit SCB rep, and the machine examiners as to what they should be doing.INSTRUCTING on the inspection of tyres on Brummies spare bikes and demanding they are changed. Issueing orders like he was the man and the SCB man had to do as he is told. What the F--k is this mans job, thought he was track inspector as such that he did a good enough job to make the MotoX track at Poole.He should go back to saving princess's from gun men and stay away from Speedway, talk about nepotism at the highest level. Ok Matt I will sort them out for you Bruv. About time people saw through the old boys network.

• Like 1

Basically Poole have to score 35 points without double points on Monday to be Champions.

Darcy should be good for 13 points.

Jonasson 4

Hancock 10

Tungate 1

Magic 7

Josh 5

Kyle 1

Just struggle to see how we can't get the points unless there's some massive pile up which takes out a couple of our main men.

It was interesting on Monday at Poole where the Speedway co ordinator as he calls himself , Big Ronnie Russel the bald controller was acting in all his emminence, Instructing the Ref, the Pit SCB rep, and the machine examiners as to what they should be doing.INSTRUCTING on the inspection of tyres on Brummies spare bikes and demanding they are changed. Issueing orders like he was the man and the SCB man had to do as he is told. What the F--k is this mans job, thought he was track inspector as such that he did a good enough job to make the MotoX track at Poole.He should go back to saving princess's from gun men and stay away from Speedway, talk about nepotism at the highest level. Ok Matt I will sort them out for you Bruv. About time people saw through the old boys network.

Were the machine examiners checking whether Smoli was on his 650cc? :o

Basically Poole have to score 35 points without double points on Monday to be Champions.

Darcy should be good for 13 points.

Jonasson 4

Hancock 10

Tungate 1

Magic 7

Josh 5

Kyle 1

Just struggle to see how we can't get the points unless there's some massive pile up which takes out a couple of our main men.

My comedy post of the day. :t:

My comedy post of the day. :t:

So you think we will score less?

Edited by Steve Shovlar

I wouldnt worry steve, the mans obsessed, seems to think all your post have comic value. There is no possible way we can lose this without loads of bad luck

What are your thoughts Steve about Poole being jealous of other club's supporters just being happy about watching Speedway, rather than cheating like Poole have to do to keep supporters like yourself happy.

We all know you read all threads..

All yours Big Man... :D

What are your thoughts Steve about Poole being jealous of other club's supporters just being happy about watching Speedway, rather than cheating like Poole have to do to keep supporters like yourself happy.

We all know you read all threads..

All yours Big Man... :D

We dont do jealousy at poole, we leave that for others.

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 2

I wouldnt worry steve, the mans obsessed, seems to think all your post have comic value. There is no possible way we can lose this without loads of bad luck

Obsessed about what? That he posts stuff that is so obviously trolling??

I doubt there is one Poole fan (or any fan) that remotely believes that Poole will struggle to hold onto a 21 point lead.

It is so hard to work out whether Shov is the over top all things Poole is great and we are the team to character beat OR we struggle to beat to hold onto a 21 point lead worried character. Such is the dichotomy of the way he posts.

As i say i find that type of post total comedy value as they have no other reason to be taken seriously.

Or its probably because i hate Poole/jealous/sour grapes. Delete as applicable.

• Like 1

It's Poole's, give them the trophy now and be done with it.

Never wanted Poole to win anything because of the smarmy bugger who runs it, but him vrs Ben "Look At Me" Barker is a no brainer! .... go get em Pirates :lol:

• Like 1

And spoil all the fun

Yes, spoil all your fun too. Afraid I've seen too many opposing fans celebrating after big meetings at Perry Barr for losing to be described as "fun".