British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Birmingham V Poole Ela 23/4/14

An unbeaten Pirates team head for Perry Bar next Wednesday for a mouth watering encounter which should bring the fans out in their masses.

The champions hope to welcome back Kyle Newman back into the fold after his nasty injury at Peterborough last week which saw him rupture a muscle in his leg. Hobbling about on crutches at Poole yesterday he said he was going to test the leg with a run and if he came through that wants to ride on Wednesday! Brave or foolhardy you decide!

Brummies will most certainly be fired up after their poor performance against Kings Lynn and MIddlo will make sure the boys don't take anything for granted.

I would hope Poole are capable of all four points on offer but I do hope Brum put up a much better fight than they showed last night. Huge away wins only injure a club severely and we don't want a club to go under.

I think Kyle should give it another week, rather than trying to come back too soon on an away track - even Perry Barr!! :wink:

• Like 1

I think Kyle should give it another week, rather than trying to come back too soon on an away track - even Perry Barr!! :wink:

I agree won't do us or him any harm on this occasion.

this will be a blood bath for the Brummies

Brummies will most certainly be fired up after their poor performance against Kings Lynn

We can expect stellar performances from Barker and Kennett then.

:party:

cant say in any way that this will be mouth watering. when one team is far superior to another it could hardly be described as mouth watering.

Poole should hit 50 minimum.

The only decent matches are when 2 even teams meet.

We can expect stellar performances from Barker and Kennett then.

:party:

You leave them alone, they make trundling around at the back look like an art form!

An unbeaten Pirates team head for Perry Bar next Wednesday for a mouth watering encounter which should bring the fans out in their masses.

The champions hope to welcome back Kyle Newman back into the fold after his nasty injury at Peterborough last week which saw him rupture a muscle in his leg. Hobbling about on crutches at Poole yesterday he said he was going to test the leg with a run and if he came through that wants to ride on Wednesday! Brave or foolhardy you decide!

Brummies will most certainly be fired up after their poor performance against Kings Lynn and MIddlo will make sure the boys don't take anything for granted.

I would hope Poole are capable of all four points on offer but I do hope Brum put up a much better fight than they showed last night. Huge away wins only injure a club severely and we don't want a club to go under.

You must be kidding there will be more Pirate fans than the 10 brummie fans that turn out

You must be the only one to believe that then.

Will be at this meeting as a treat for my birthday, wish it had been the Stars match tho.

Looking forward to seeing Milik , have seen him in the U21`s but league level id expect him to clean up against a dreadful Brummies side.

Can only see the Pirates gaining at least 50 points with some comfort.

...a mouth watering encounter which should bring the fans out in their masses.

:rofl:

Edited by BeeSting

Has this thread been started so early just so that the suffering of the Brummies fans can be perpetuated?

Is there really nothing else happening in Dorset over the Easter break that you could have been doing instead, or when fans have had barely hours to get over the last humiliation is that the time when the big brave mouth of the south has to start putting the boot in, adding to the pain and agony and spitting in the faces of the afflicted?

Tell me that this thread couldn't have waited until Sunday or Monday. You'll be kicking the Brummies supporters in the balls and gloating about the Pirates greatness for a fortnight after this anyway, bearing in mind that the next fixture is the return at Poole the following week. You just couldn't wait to get started could you.

Why don't you bugger off to Syria where they could use a sadist like you to torture enemy captives. Now there's a job that would suit you.

• Like 8

No doubt. ! a big win for the Brummies.....

• Like 1

You leave them alone, they make trundling around at the back look like an art form!

They like to watch speedway like us. I guess 4th place is as good as the centre green...

I'm thinking King and Skorniki will give Poole a fair run for their money, Starke and Lambert apart the others may as we'll stay at home and save fuel.

50 minimum to Poole.

Edited by Deano