British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Birmingham V Poole Ela 23/4/14

FREE AVAILABLE as of NOW! Direct download from the page,

Wednesday, 23rd, April, 2014. Local Time 7:30pm, BST 7:30pm, UTC/GMT 6:30pm

MiniMax Racecard Elite League Birmingham vs. Poole

MiniMax Extended Racecard Elite League Birmingham vs. Poole

The MiniMax EXTENDED Elite League racecard differs from the regular MiniMax league racecards in that they are ones i have used personally for many years. They include riders averages next to their name in the team lists AND each heat. Where a rider does not possess an Elite League average it shows their Premier League or National League ones, which is especially a help with the Fast Track riders who don't officially have an average! As one can imagine they come in very handy indeed in helping one spot profitable bets, particularly with the unique gate wins and points grid and also riders averages. All the usual bells and whistles of a MiniMax League racecard are included.

Also available is a STANDARD MiniMax league racecard too.

If Poole don't hit 55 plus it's a fix!!

If Birmingham get 55 it is also a fix.

• Like 1

If Birmingham get 55 it is also a fix.

Lol you two the new 'Morecombe and Wise' or 'The Two Ronnies' ? (sorry can't think of any modern comedy duos)

Sorry have I missed something why would wm be banned skidder ?

They were as recently as last season IIRC.

I heard that they'll be broadcasting from one of the downstairs toilet cubicles, just to get around the ban.

:wink:

Guest GiveusaB

Ready for yet another mauling...shame Ward's not riding.....I'm hoping for a bit of a fight from our under performers ! Nice move by Poole to draft in Adam Ellis ! Although 'Newman' is probably slightly better? Looking a bit grey here at the moment, so fingers crossed that the forecast rain hold's off!?

Poole wont get an easier 4pts this season.

They have a full team with the exception of Newman who's replacement is just as good.

Birmingham look very exposed

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 1

If I had a bet on Poole -10 would I get my money back if the full 15 Heats aren't completed? any help would be much appreciated.

You would in the majority of cases , usually if the result with handicap is in doubt it gets voided

Lol you two the new 'Morecombe and Wise' or 'The Two Ronnies' ? (sorry can't think of any modern comedy duos)

Gavan and Shovlar... :wink:

• Like 2