Wolves

Tai Woffinden

Jacob Thorssell

Ty Proctor R/R

Ricky Wells

Piotr Pawlicki

Joe Jacobs Steve Worrall (guest)?

Ashley Morris

If the Wolves team is wrong, I apologise, and wait to be corrected ;)

The Stars have started the season running, well...literally sprinting (!), so I'm hoping for this excellent run to continue. Kenneth and Rory can both be hit and miss at times, as we've already seen this year, but I for one can't grumble with either of their performances individually so far, even though as I say, both have been off the boil in one or two meetings so far. Niels had a below par home performance last week, but I fully expect him to be back on track this Wednesday and will have remembered how to gate ;):lol: Nicklas, Robert and what we now affectionately know as "Team Lewis" should all be in amongst the points again, and if not, we'll all enjoy watching them try that's for sure!

As for the visitors, Tai Woffinden didn't look his usual self at the Zielona Gora challenge, nor did he didn't score too well for Wolves at home last Monday either, but he may well be feeling the affects of that crash at Leicester a few weeks back, so I'm not entirely sure what to expect from him this time. Ricky Wells can be great on his day and I'm sure Piotr Pawlicki will give it a go (can't recall if I've seen him around the Norfolk Arena before or not?) Ty Proctor, from memory, hasn't had a brilliant time around our track since his PL days with Redcar, so he's another one I'm a bit uncertain of how well he'll do. The reserve pairing that Wolves have I think is pretty decent, so the reserve races could be closer and more hard fought. The rider I'm most looking forward to watching again though is Jacob Thorssell. What a find he is! He looked brilliant last season and this year, he looks even better to me! Very exciting to watch!

Can the Stars scare the Wolves out of Norfolk with their tails between their legs? Oh, and the most important question of all..........how many Wolves fans are going to leave the Midlands to watch their side at the Norfolk Arena? I hope you're bringing a bus load for the sake of CVS! :rofl: Sorry guys! I just couldn't help myself! He'll rue the day he ever made that comment about Stars fans not leaving the county much!

Edited by em1500uk

Even if Wolves were all fit and riding to expectations, I think they would still struggle too contain the lively Stars. I think our early form will continue, but the final score will depend a lot on Woffy's fitness but I will be more than happy with any win of over 7 pts.....

Jacobs out for tomorrow after sustaining concussion on Good Friday so I assume he'll be ruled out for seven days? Perry guesting tomorrow so may well be him on Wednesday too.

Should be three points for the Stars but Wolves have riders capable round Lynn so can't see it being a walk in the park. Looking forward to seeing Pawlicki.

Edited by Bagpuss

Thanks Mr Puss ;) I'll amend it anyway as you're probably right!

• Like 2

Lewis Rose missed the Young Stars trip to Kent today. Will he be available for Wednesday.

Lynn by 9 points.

Yeah, I saw he missed that meeting today, semion :neutral: No idea why? Didn't think he'd hurt himself over the weekend or anything? Maybe he has a day job or something and couldn't make it for that reason? I suspect that might be the reason why Scott Campos wasn't there either.

Mechanical according to Stars website. Is riding 3 leagues taking it's toll on machines, if not man.

• Like 1

Machinery problems according to the official website, no doubt had today off to get his kit sorted for Wednesday. Seems Jorgensen carted him into the fence last night at Newcastle so I assume that's part of the issue.

I hope Buster makes a big deal for all the Wolves fans coming to Lynn, leave a space on the terraces for them ha

• Like 2

I think this will be a massive home win- Thorsell and Wells have started the season well but this counter acted by Proctor struggling and Morris a little less dominant than some thought. Tom will give his all as im sure, but kings lynn will no doubt be vey strong in the reserve department. However, it'll be good to see how Pawlicki does, and hopefully Woffy is feeling a little better. Tough home meeting against BV first thou!

I hope Buster has the red carpet out for Combover Chris. It's not often we get the next thing to Royalty at Saddlebow

Mechanical according to Stars website. Is riding 3 leagues taking it's toll on machines, if not man.

Machinery problems according to the official website, no doubt had today off to get his kit sorted for Wednesday. Seems Jorgensen carted him into the fence last night at Newcastle so I assume that's part of the issue.

Thanks guys :) Must confess it's not that often that I look at our official site, but it is a vast improvement on previous seasons! It was only a challenge meeting in Kent, so I can't say I blame Lewis for deciding to give it a miss if his machinery needed looking at. EL and PL are his bread and butter compared to the NL.

Can only see a comfortable home win for the Rampant Stars. Doubt any team will get within 10 of them.

With Jacob out even worse for us. 55-39

Although I see the Stars official site has Jacobs still in? Least they did when I looked yesterday, but I'm still trusting Bagpuss here :D