British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
barrow boy

Leicester V King's Lynn Saturday June 7th

Well. On paper this has a Kings Lynn win written all over it.

Dependent on who we get as a guest for Jason Doyle it could probably go either way. Lets hope the predicted thunderstorms don't wipe the meeting out, I'm rather looking forward to this one. :D

Are Leicester struggling to find a guest for tomorrow night, or have plenty to chose from, hence the delay in naming who is coming in ? I see Lynn have gone with R/R for KB, can we assume Rob struggled to find anyone who fitted the bill ?

So that was a miss type on my part it should have said I hope this meeting is not called off not what I wrote previously. We all do it some times write things and don't look what we have written. I am sure we are all human.

I just hope that the Leicester management get the team sorted out soon. The team is not stable at the moment and they just are not riding as they should be.

I didn't think they would win last night but to lose again with no points scored is just not good enough. All it is doing is making the management a laughing stock, not just with Lions fans but with other supporters too. It is quite a shame because at one stage it looked like the team was coming together well and then it all went belly up.

Bring in the new replacement riders, ones that will stay with the team until the end of the season and half decent riders at that, then they may just start twin a few races.

I bet there's a long queue of riders keen to ride for an EL Saturday track!!!?? :wink:

I never have a bad word for anyone!! Just not keen on posts that contradict a statement in the same post!!

Hope its off, then, don't want another rain off!

Apology if it came over aggressively!

The post smacked of the "multi-alias" one....

No, he is unique I am sure. Just tends to get his wires a bit crossed!

Does anyone know how Max Clegg is? Waiting for something on the Lion's website is like waiting for paint to dry!

Does anyone know how Max Clegg is? Waiting for something on the Lion's website is like waiting for paint to dry!

Just seen that Max is guesting for Edinburgh tonight so he must be o.k.

Tom Perry written this on the Leicester Facebook page.

"It's ridiculous these comments, saying I got dropped because I didn't ride on Monday, it was a bad snap to the collorbone, I didn't want to risk trying it out for Leicester in the elite league that's why I waited to try at the national league meeting. I have scored consistantly every meeting and feel like I did my job. So many key board warriors. People slag you off when you try your best and spend all that money. You think I would turn up to run a last place. Some people need to get there facts right. I wasn't slowing to return. It's my job so why would I delay returning back to work?"

• Like 3

Tom Perry written this on the Leicester Facebook page.

"It's ridiculous these comments, saying I got dropped because I didn't ride on Monday, it was a bad snap to the collorbone, I didn't want to risk trying it out for Leicester in the elite league that's why I waited to try at the national league meeting. I have scored consistantly every meeting and feel like I did my job. So many key board warriors. People slag you off when you try your best and spend all that money. You think I would turn up to run a last place. Some people need to get there facts right. I wasn't slowing to return. It's my job so why would I delay returning back to work?"

Totally agree with Mr Perry..

Could some kind soul keep us updated with the weather in Leicester please?

Looking forward to my first trip to BP but forecast not looking great

Oooooooo Oooooooo rain rain all hail the rain god Oooooooo Oooooooo

Could anybody please advise what the weather situation is in Leicester at the moment, and what is forecast for later in the day?

If the rain and storms clear by say around 4.00pm, does the track drain well enough for a meeting to go ahead.

We're currently experiencing some heavy rain in my part of Norfolk, and have had a thunderstorm, so am reluctant to set off, which I need to do by around 11.15am as my wife wants to stop off en-route to see her sister.

I know I'm asking an almost impossible question, but if someone could tell me what the local forecast is predicting, I'd be grateful.

Thank You.

It's raining here in Leicestershire quite heavy at the moment

Apparently rain should ease in the late afternoon.

Edited by mrcts