British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
LagutaRacingFan

Coventry Bees Vs Belle Vue Aces - 13/06/14

The highly anticipated debut of Michael Jepsen Jensen, Who's going to come out on top between the Aces and the Bees.

55-35 to the Bees in my opinion and MJJ debut max.

Edited by Jepsen Jensen Racing

(Posters - lets pretend he/she is not here)

Coventry host Belle Vue on Friday 13th

Bees will most likely be without Harris (GP) & Belle Vue will be without Cook (PL) and possibly Zagar (GP practice)

Howarth has a suspected break in his wrist but has still been riding so will depend how he is feeling nearer the time.

It is the debut of MJJ who does seem to be struggling in Poland & Sweden at the moment so hoping he gets scoring for the bees.

Belle Vue have Bees asset Nicholls & Cov Storm's Nielsen who both know their way around Brandon.

• Like 2

Can only see mjj going home with his tail between his legs 0,0,0,0 haha

(Posters - lets pretend he/she is not here)

Coventry host Belle Vue on Friday 13th

Bees will most likely be without Harris (GP) & Belle Vue will be without Cook (PL) and possibly Zagar (GP practice)

Howarth has a suspected break in his wrist but has still been riding so will depend how he is feeling nearer the time.

It is the debut of MJJ who does seem to be struggling in Poland & Sweden at the moment so hoping he gets scoring for the bees.

Belle Vue have Bees asset Nicholls & Cov Storm's Nielsen who both know their way around Brandon.

Zagar will not ride-that`s a certainty.

Harris may ride as he has already missed a practice and has equipment ready in Sweden. Looking forward to seeing how MJJ performs, not doing so great in other leagues but was very impressive in the pairs.

Without knowing the teams its difficult to predict an outcome but with both teams at full strength I would expect the Bees to struggle for a win..But if as some are

saying its looking like a patched up Aces team then its going to depend on the riders that are drafted in and in a lot of cases the guest riders often do well as did happen

at Belle Vue on Monday....It was sods law that as soon as Fish was ousted his form would pick up, getting the push has given him the lift he required, we won`t know

about MJJ until we see him perform on Friday hopefully the three Danes can bring about the winning team we require...

I've been told Harris is riding.

Don't expect decent guest for Zagar, Belle Vue did have a decent one booked but he having to ride in Poland now, so really struggling now as there is also meeting in Denmark plus Lakeside v Leicester & of course the GP

• Like 1

Aces to win by 20 points at least.

If hay fever boy turn up it should be a comfortable home win. 53-39

Pollen count is very high for the next few days, however i'm sure MJJ will benefit from Brandon not having a centre green.. ;)

• Like 1

hay fever boy? David Howe?

I assume that you are a professional comedian :wink:

It would help. :lol: I am trying some reverse psychology so hopefully we won't get beaten by so much. :D

Pollen count is very high for the next few days, however i'm sure MJJ will benefit from Brandon not having a centre green.. ;)

Lets hope none of the locals are cutting their lawns then. :P

hay fever boy? David Howe?

The original sufferer, now taken on by the trolls love interest. :P