British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
screm

Sgp Challenge Final Sat 20th Sept

Re Harris...I have been of that persuasion all year, but the guy has ridden a blinder and qualified as of right, No back door entry or wildcard needed so let's give the guy his due. One thing is for sure...he is a battler and an out and out trier so let's get behind him.

Well, I'm surprised. I won't deny I didn't think he'd do it, but well done Bomber. He needs to make the most of it 2015...!!

I'm not. I have £20 e/w on him :D:P

So much for my powers of prediction...I had Kildemand as a sure-fire winner, subject to him not being too jaded after last night.

Ward and Hampel are going to get wildcards that's for sure.

Is it that certain?.

I doubt Bomber will do anything but fail in 2015 but the lad deserves his spot for a change so it can't be argued he does not deserve to be there.

Not impressed that any of the 3 will bring anything to the GPs but they qualified fair and square so I wish them luck.

Wild cards are now going to be gold now as a lot of big names have failed where the likes of Chris has not :)

• Like 1

Weather we like it or not when the wildcards are announced the pickers will not be thinking about the failed alcohol test they will only be thinking about the name Darcy Ward.

Lets just hope the prat is banned then!!

Bomber, Doyle and Magic it is then. Surely thats ended Ward and Hampels GP days?

Surely hampel still to get a wildcard, only makes three poles?

1. Chris Harris (GB) - 3, 2, 3, 2, 3 = 13 + 1 THIRD
2. Peter Ljung (Swe) - 1, 1, 1, 3, 1 = 7
3. Nico Covatti (Ita) - 2, 1, 3, 3, 1 = 10
4. Oliver Berntzon (Swe) - R, 1, 2, R, 1 = 4
5. Hans Andersen (Den) - 2, 0, 0, 2, 2 = 6
6. Linus Sundstrom (Swe) - 1, 0, 1, 1, 2 = 5
7. Maciej Janowski (Pol) - 3, 2, 1, 3, 2 = 11
8. Mads Korneliussen (Den) - 0, 0, 0, 1, 1 = 2
9. Matej Zagar (Slo) - 2, 3, 2, 3, 3 = 13 + 3 WINNER
10. Janusz Kolodziej (Pol) - 1, 2, FX = 3 WITHDRAWN
11. Mattia Carpanese (Ita) - 0, 0, 0, 0, 0 = 0
12. Peter Kildemand (Den) - 3, 3, 2, FX, FX = 8
13. Thomas H. Jonasson (Swe) - 1, 1, 3, 2, 3 = 10
14. Przemyslaw Pawlicki (Pol) - 2, 3, 1, 1, 3 = 10
15. Jason Doyle (Aus) - 3, 3, 3, 2, 2 = 13 + 2 SECOND
16. Nicolai Klindt (Den) - 0, 2, 2, 1, 0 = 5

If the big names failed to qualify then they should not get a back door entry with a wild card the wild card system should be used give some youngsters a chance to taste the pressure of the big meetings and the young English riders like Worrell etc should be included for selection
Read more: http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/13932/sgp-challenge-lonigo-2014-8pm#ixzz3DtWTBDMt

Edited by starshooter

Surely hampel still to get a wildcard, only makes three poles?

Surely they can find a more exciting Pole? He's dull.

I doubt Bomber will do anything but fail in 2015 but the lad deserves his spot for a change so it can't be argued he does not deserve to be there.

Not impressed that any of the 3 will bring anything to the GPs but they qualified fair and square so I wish them luck.

Wild cards are now going to be gold now as a lot of big names have failed where the likes of Chris has not :)

He was thrown in last year when everyone else had the chance to find sponser knowing they were going to be on the world stage! Bomber didnt, he found out late on when his sposers were proberbly only set up for him to ride in the leagues!

He now has the whole winter to prepare for it and get more money in to give him more of a chance!

Go Bomber, I knew he could do it. He's back to his best in the Elite league and is so exciting to watch when he's in form.

• Like 2