British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Leicster Lions 18/06/2014

Leicester poor poor again

I was there last night and fans where saying what a great performance what a load of crap the lions are the worst side I have seen for ages with the riders we have we should have been in the sixties, like I said they are a poor premier side , and when josh bates is your top scorer (NO offence to him)it says it all Elite don't make me laugh

Agent Doyle at work tonight ;)

What have Swindon to gain? :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Easy and impressive al-round win for the Poole boys. Lion's looked rather poor but they were up against a team that looked like they meant business.

Well done to Matt on the £10 entrance fee and Eddie Kennett, for the deserved rider of the evening award from the sponsors.

Interesting page in the Poole programme for the Leicester meeting featuring a few posts from BSF members on a page entitled "Speedway with a Smile"!! If I knew how to reproduce it I would, but it includes posts from 'Penny Cross', The Voice of Reason' x 2, 'Sugarray', 'Scottyfan', 'OGT', 'Ommer Man', and 'Hulvik' - all recalling amusing speedway incidents from the past!! :t:

Easy and impressive al-round win for the Poole boys. Lion's looked rather poor but they were up against a team that looked like they meant business.

Well done to Matt on the £10 entrance fee and Eddie Kennett, for the deserved rider of the evening award from the sponsors.

Speedway should be a £10 sport everywhere,every week.

• Like 3

Speedway should be a £10 sport everywhere,every week.

Out of interest was the attendance improved? Even if it held its own against the football then it was a success.

Edited by Great Central

He loves us.

We all love you .. :drink:

Interesting page in the Poole programme for the Leicester meeting featuring a few posts from BSF members on a page entitled "Speedway with a Smile"!! If I knew how to reproduce it I would, but it includes posts from 'Penny Cross', The Voice of Reason' x 2, 'Sugarray', 'Scottyfan', 'OGT', 'Ommer Man', and 'Hulvik' - all recalling amusing speedway incidents from the past!! :t:

Only one problem with the story from me.......It was actually Vulcan62 who posted that story!!! I only replied to him to confirm it was Craig Boyce who ended up on top of the grader.