British Speedway Forum
Trees

Lakeside V King's Lynn 20th June 2014

Talking with Porsing during the Wolves away match, he said he wasn't that keen on tight tracks. But as time goes on he seems to be getting dialled in now and looks far more comfortable than he used to.

Has made massive strides this year and has beaten some real BIG names........................ Such a shame he isn't British....... terrific new talent......

Can't see any way Lakeside can cover the loss of Dave Watt. Lewis has won 8 of his last 9 races at Lakeside and had a puncture in the other one so can't see Barker performing on that level. Barker has had some good meetings in the past but has't done much the las couple of seasons and I think scored about 2 last time he came, so KL must be in the driving seat now.

Hopefully Graversen can see off the weaker of the two Lakeside Reserves. If Blackbird is going well he could also take one of Graversens rides. I see to recall Blackbird has guested in the main body in The Elite League.

R/R for Watt, with Lawson, Karlson, Barker and Bech taking the rides, does this weaken them at all ?

Bearing in mind we have won at Arena already and that we have two decent guests tonight I think we need to be aiming for three points again. However its worth bearing in mind how good the Hammers can be at home and that its traditionally a poor hunting ground for us. Would be happy with a point but I think if we ride well we could come home with more.

Hopefully Graversen can see off the weaker of the two Lakeside Reserves. If Blackbird is going well he could also take one of Graversens rides. I see to recall Blackbird has guested in the main body in The Elite League.

R/R for Watt, with Lawson, Karlson, Barker and Bech taking the rides, does this weaken them at all ?

Coventry Bees = 46

1. Hans Andersen 1, 3, 2, 1, 2' = 9+1

2. Kyle Howarth 0, 3, 0, R, 2 = 5

3. Ryan Fisher R, X = 0 Withdrawn

4. Lewis Blackbird 2, 2, 3, 0, 2' = 9+1

5. Chris Harris 1, 2', 3, 3, 3 = 12+1

6. Jason Garrity 3, 0, 2, 1', 3 = 9+1

7. Oliver Greenwood (G) 1, F, 1' = 2+1

Birmingham Brummies = 44

1. Adam Skornicki R/R (DK 2', DN 3, JB 1', NC 2 = 8+2)

2. Daniel Nermark 3, 3, 3, 2, 3, 1 = 15

3. Daniel King 2', 2', 1, 1', 3, 0 = 9+3

4. Nico Covatti 0, 2, 2, 2, 1 = 7

5. Josh Grajczonek (G) 3 = 3 Withdrawn

6. Josh Bates (G) F, 1', 3, 1, 1', 0 = 6+2

7. Simon Lambert 2, 1, 1, R, 0, 0 = 4

Read more: http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/13396/coventry-birmingham-el-30-30pm#ixzz35ACFHOw3

Edited by NeilWatson

COME ON GRAVO!

R/R confirmed for Davey Watt, hope his back gets better soon, he was a great guest for the Stars earlier this season.

Big losses for both sides now, a hard meeting to call indeed and should be nice and close. Would love for the Stars run to continue but realistically think we'll come away with point thanks to Niels banging in another big score.

R/R confirmed for Davey Watt, hope his back gets better soon, he was a great guest for the Stars earlier this season.

Big losses for both sides now, a hard meeting to call indeed and should be nice and close. Would love for the Stars run to continue but realistically think we'll come away with point thanks to Niels banging in another big score.

I think R/R at short notice is probably a good shout and hopefully Lakeside can get the win. Bridger will also be abig loss. I can see this meet going all the way to Heat 15.

Just hope its an injury free meeting.Anything other than a mauling is always going to be a bonus at Lakeside.

Hard one to call......Oh and best wishes to Davey for a swift recovery.

So in total 5 riders missing from the starting line up tonight. Surely best to re-arrange or does that only happen when poole are involved Haha ;)

• Like 2

RR really gonna make it tough for the Hammers. Maybe they will get away with it at home but they will struggle away.

Why are Lewis, Porsing and Bjerre missing when Hans, Harris and Milik all riding for their EL and in the qualifiers?

Cook is also at Edinburgh tonight showing his commitment to the team that pays his wages then flying out early tomorrow to get to the practice in Gorican early afternoon...

• Like 1

Undoubtedly it will weaken the Hammers. Davy is the man in form at the moment, plus his captaincy will be missed.