British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
g13webb

Swindon Robins Vs Kings Lynn Stars (thurs 3rd July)

Pot. Kettle. Black.;)

I'd suggest that fans of a club that have only won one league title in nearly 50 years, Lynn fans have to have the best sense of humour in the world :)

Twice ;-)

And screamer the new Shovlar :lol:

Oh hang on a minute buh, I am by far, MUCH better looking so that's a plus surely (although you shouldn't maybe agree with that :lol: )

There are a couple of Swindon fans that seem to have an issue with our club for some unknown reason. Every club at the start of the season agreed to the terms of the reserve rider's so I think they should 'get over it' and concentrate on their own teams failings.

We've had to suffer many many years of failing, we've have one cracking start to the season and they're constantly battering us on every thread. Give us a break, we've done nothing wrong ffs.

Arrogance and poor efforts of humour :lol: I think you've mistaken all that for possibly over excitement. This is all new to us, there certainly isn't any arrogance. We're fully aware on how quickly things change and we're just enjoying what we're seeing

• Like 4

Twice ;-)

I sit corrected ;) obviously the second time was when I got bored with massive wins and I erased it from my memory lol

There are a couple of Swindon fans that seem to have an issue with our club for some unknown reason.

I don't really think that's the case...

I'm sure the majority of Swindon fans would prefer KL rather than Poole to win the Play Off's...(I would anyway).. :t:

Mind you, I hope you get stuffed on Thursday (however unlikely)..

• Like 2

I don't really think that's the case...

I'm sure the majority of Swindon fans would prefer KL rather than Poole to win the Play Off's...(I would anyway).. :t:

Mind you, I hope you get stuffed on Thursday (however unlikely)..

That's why I only said a couple. It is just 2-3. The rest of the supporters from all clubs have been very generous and gracious towards us.

As for your 2nd point, it shouldn't be unlikely. This really is a meeting that can swing either way. Can't call it, if Rosco called up and offered the draw I'd take it.

Let's hope the weather holds up and a good crowd filters through the Abbey.

Good luck :t:

Kings Lynn the Millwall of Speedway. You

Couldn't write it lol

The KLStars Ultras. Who fancies coming with me to the Abbey and go kick some curbs :angry:

• Like 1

The KLStars Ultras. Who fancies coming with me to the Abbey and go kick some curbs :angry:

You will all be welcome but how long would it take your horse and cart to get here. :D

• Like 3

You will all be welcome but how long would it take your horse and cart to get here. :D

We're modern now, we got tractors ;)

• Like 4

The Blunsdon Back-straight Bog crew are more than a match for anyone, even the fearsome Manchester Mexicans ran away, and all away fans are scared stiff of entering there. We meet in the middle cubicle pre-meeting. :lol:

Edited by Mad Moose
  • Like 3

The Blunsdon Back-straight Bog crew are more than a match for anyone, even the fearsome Manchester Mexicans ran away, and all away fans are scared stiff of entering there. We meet in the middle cubicle pre-meeting. :lol:

The toilet paper has improved not that you could see yourself wiping ur a...

Typical Robins fans, meet in the bogs and talk sh!yte :lol::t:

• Like 1