British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Ipswich V Rye House. Pl2. 7-8-14 @ 7-30pm

Richard posted on Twitter that he is riding for Lakeside as it is not a re-arranged meeting.

Good to see that the Witches are at full strength with Adam riding for us and not the Hammers at Swindon. At least Stefan Nielsen won't be at reserve after his guest appearance for Glasgow a few matches ago which led to them nicking 2 points. Should be a home win but you never know what Rockets team will turn up.

Think it was more a case of you nicking 1 point .

• Like 1

No Mellgren, Marc Owen guests,

Witches to win by at least 7 now.....

Don't think I'll bother
  • Like 1

Don't blame you, hopefully there will be a monsoon over Ipswich this afternoon.

Foxhall is renowned for having its own micro climate being at least 20'c colder inside the stadium than the carpark but I don't think a monsoon is on the cards.

Where did the Marc Owen guests for Mellgren come from? I can't find anything anywhere, probably not looking in the right place.

Foxhall is renowned for having its own micro climate being at least 20'c colder inside the stadium than the carpark but I don't think a monsoon is on the cards.

Where did the Marc Owen guests for Mellgren come from? I can't find anything anywhere, probably not looking in the right place.

Update on Witches website here:

http://www.ipswichwitches.co/

Where did the Marc Owen guests for Mellgren come from?

There's also a minor note added to the match preview on the website

Came from Ipswich' twitter feed this morning SB.

That explains it then cheers, although I have recently signed up to twitter I ain't got a scooby how to use it yet :-S

Don't blame you, hopefully there will be a monsoon over Ipswich this afternoon.

Monsoon has just happened - well it has at Martlesham Heath, a couple of miles down the road.

Shame no Mellgren, he usually goes well around our place. But at least it saves Uncle Len a few quid. Should us fans be short changed because another team wants to employ a Swede who cant ride on a Thursday? There isn't enough riders to go around, maybe a facility should be allowed in certain cases. As an Ipswich fan I'd rather see competitive action, not some junior struggling around at the back.

Any ideas on whether this will mean a reshuffle in riding order for the Rockets or will Marc Owen just slot in at 5 ?

Missing this one - sampling the delights of Warwick Castle today instead.

Now no Melgren so this one should be a foregone conclusion.

Witches to hit 60.