British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Islander15

Rye House 2015

It was clear to me that the Mildenhall reserves were further along the development route than Ryes. The important thing for me is that the three pointers improve as the season progresses as they are just starting out.

Impressed by Rye's top 4.

Standing on the back straight it wasn't great to be faced with such a load of mud but as it had been peeing down earlier in the week it was to be expected. Next time I'll prepare better.

Also interesting with the on/off nature of some of the secondary lights on back straight, made it look a bit dark at times.

Was a bit concerned after the first 2 races took 45 minutes, but the meeting moved on quickly afterwards so no real problems on a cold evening.

Would finally like to thank all the fallen riders for getting up as it would have been impossibly slow if they'd stayed down causing the races to be stopped.

Finally, finally, I thought Branford nudged Halsey and he clearly wanted the referee to make a decision by staying down.

Priest's injuries sound pretty bad. Hope we've been on the phone to Brendan Johnson as it looks like Priest may be out a while.

Johnson said on twitter about choices and phone calls so I'm gathering There's been some communication

Rotten luck for Luke, but pleased to read the positive attitude that Andrew Silver is showing towards his team, not bagging them but talking them . Who can take extra rides if R/ R is being used for Luke.

Junior

Rotten luck for Luke, but pleased to read the positive attitude that Andrew Silver is showing towards his team, not bagging them but talking them . Who can take extra rides if R/ R is being used for Luke.

Junior

Luke was 2nd in the averages so all the raiders can have an extra ride.

Luke was 2nd in the averages so all the raiders can have an extra ride.

Not good for Luke hopefully hes not out too long.

Chopper

Edited by chopper

Brendan Johnson joins Rye House as a temp replacement for Luke Priest

Now we will see who is better. Brendan or Bradley.

Now we will see who is better. Brendan or Bradley.

We know the answer to that anyway bradley did not replace brendan

• Like 1

Like him or loathe him im glad Brendan has got his chance. Temporary replacement or not its a chance to show what he can do to both Rye House & other teams.

Priest may be straight back in the team once he has recovered but I suspect that Brendan will not be the one heading out.....

Good to see that Brendan has got a team place as it was only time before he got a ride, he is not my first choice of friends but would not want him not to ride for the season, I think Brad is better Brendan hands down on that as the scores already show that he has a bigger future then Brendan in the sport but brendan will do a job for Rye House. I hope he enjoys his time in the saddle, BWD V BDJ " Bring it on May 4th and 10th May rematch" :approve: :approve: :approve::P:D

Edited by catinthehat

Really feel for Luke and i'm sure when fit he will be straight back in. As far as Brendan is concerned he is welcomed with open arms as he is a very useful rider at this levee

@NLSpeedway: Brendan Johnson @BDJRacing13 has announced that he will be taking the rest of the year out of speedway as of today

• Like 1