5. Alex Edberg (Berwick)

6. Lee Payne (Stoke)

7. Dimitri Berge (Glasgow)

8. Ryan MacDonald (Stoke)

9. Alex Davies (Scunthorpe)

10. Chris Widman (Stoke)

11. Bradley Wilson Dean (Eastbourne)

12. Hynek Stichaeur (Berwick)

Whos everyones winner for this then, ill go for sarjeant, will be cheering for BWD though!!

Have seen BWD beat Sarjeant in NZ, so hoping for a good result from him.

i take it this is a fill in meeting as the field of riders dont give any one the urge to attend. if its supposed to be a classic or whatever. i think the promotion could have put together a better line up. i have to admit , when i came on here to look at the line up. i was very disappointed at the calibre of riders. all the good work at Glasgow seems to have been undone by putting on this meeting. hope it does not reflect in the attendance figures.

i apologise if its meant to be a junior meeting..

It was supposed to be a NL individual or something for up and coming stars, but obviously that hasn't happened and instead they have riders of all abilities in it. Strange line up.

It was supposed to be a NL individual or something for up and coming stars, but obviously that hasn't happened and instead they have riders of all abilities in it. Strange line up.

It's a Sunday filler meeting with no other fixture possible , keeps the place ticking over , nothing more and it's only a tenner to get in

• Like 1

It's a Sunday filler meeting with no other fixture possible , keeps the place ticking over , nothing more and it's only a tenner to get in

If I were a betting man my money would be on Alex Davies, he's been 18 months not riding but now getting back into the swing of things & I think he has the Dingo in his corner!!!

If I were a betting man my money would be on Alex Davies, he's been 18 months not riding but now getting back into the swing of things & I think he has the Dingo in his corner!!!

is that the same alex daavis who has lost over 3 points on his average, my cash is on sedge.

• Like 1

if sedge rides like he did at workington last night dont think any one will get close to him

top scoreer and left out of heat 15

Think Glasgow have missed a trick here. Surely we could have found southern opposition to come up and start off our PL fixtures. Crowds have been superb so far this year hopefully this meeting doesn't cause us to lose that momentum with a fill in fixture.

We have suffered disproportionately over the last few years with very few home meetings over the key period of June and July, hopefully we have the foresight to ensure that won't happen this year. We already lose home meetings for the PLRC, Cardiff GP and Newcastle away.

Why do Glasgow lose home meetings for Newcastle away? Glasgow have priority and the meeting at newcastle is usually on an English Bank Holiday Monday, the priority shouldn't have changed

Why do Glasgow lose home meetings for Newcastle away? Glasgow have priority and the meeting at newcastle is usually on an English Bank Holiday Monday, the priority shouldn't have changed

We always race Sunday here and Monday there , unless it's like the KO Cup in 2011 when both legs were on a Sunday like the old days

Any updates on Sarjeant?

Said on the updates that he walked unaided into the ambulance . Probably withdrew because it was a mickey mouse meeting

We always race Sunday here and Monday there , unless it's like the KO Cup in 2011 when both legs were on a Sunday like the old days

Said on the updates that he walked unaided into the ambulance . Probably withdrew because it was a mickey mouse meeting

He was having pains in shoulder so went to Glasgow hospital. Just was wondering if any update.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

wasn't the best meeting with no real incident other than sarjeants crash unfortunately. from the nl riders Chris Widman and Danny Philips did well. still taking too long in between races(taking sarjeants treatment out of the debate)