British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Ipswich Witches V Plymouth Devil's Pl 2-7-15 @ 7-30pm

57-35 to Ippo.

Dang - a point out.

Never going to score much at reserve with konopka in.

Good win for the Witches more workman like than spectacular i'd say . Well apart from a couple of passes from Danny and Nico .

Welcome to Ashley good solid points from our new number 7 couldn't have asked for anything more from him tonight .

Ok please quote me if I am wrong here but thought the Ref was a little too quick at times with his Red light at the start. Might have been looking at different races to me but didn't think there was much wrong with a lot of the starts he pulled back

Very happy with that.

Good result and an entertaining meeting.

Thought ref got a couple right and a couple wrong re the starts. Gate 1 was so much better than any other it looked like a jump even when it wasnt!

Not much in the way of reactions on here today, including myself till now.

It was pretty much what I expected really result wise but it was also nice to see Ash Morris get a few points on the board

Although pleasing to get a comfortable win I wouldn't exactly say all is rosy in the garden quite yet,

Danny, looked dominant again but is prone to an occasional bike issue .

Cam, good to see him back and score a few, wonder how his wrist stood up to it?

Gino, still appears slightly short of top gear but going in the right direction.

Rohan, why oh why does he ride such horrible lines at Foxhall?

Nico, cracking racer, gives his all and a fully deserving of rider the meeting.

Stefan, did exactly what's required of him, shame about bike problem .

Ash, well done on his debut.

Must now wait and see how we go against better opposition at home.

Thanks Plymouth

For sacking Morris which helped the Witches win their LC group. And Which in turn enabled us to sign him!

Was that really Sam Chapman having a spin after the meeting?

Thanks Plymouth

For sacking Morris which helped the Witches win their LC group. And Which in turn enabled us to sign him!

Was that really Sam Chapman having a spin after the meeting?

If you mean in the kids races it was a different Sam Chapman

Ah I see....couldn't hear the tannoy well and didn't think he looked pl level!

Who was the other rider riding on his own after the 4 races?

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

"Ipswich Team Manager, Phil Hilton, was extremely pleased with his team's performance: "That's more like it - a very positive attitude in the pits tonight with everyone contributing on the track as well."

"Co-promoter, John Louis, added "What an enjoyable meeting after what has happened in recent weeks. The atmosphere in the pits was so positive tonight - now to keep it going and move up that table!"

http://www.ipswichwitches.co/index.php/news-centre/976-witches-cast-a-spell-over-devils

Brilliant win. All riders chipping in and all had some good races and made passes. Great team management. And can't ash gate. So fast out the start the ref pulled it back.

The more I watch nico the more I want to see.

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 1

Nico been making an average 1st half of the season very entertaining. I love watching his all effort back wheel in the dirt style . Please Nico more of the same for the rest of the season .

• Like 1

Nico been making an average 1st half of the season very entertaining. I love watching his all effort back wheel in the dirt style . Please Nico more of the same for the rest of the season .

And beyond hopefully..
  • Like 2

Its amazing that Nico has managed to exceed expectations given that most people expected so much in the first place.

He certainly is a character and an entertainer - traits that are equally as important as points when it comes to gettings punters through the turnstiles IMO.

• Like 1