British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

The Darcy Ward Show! Swindon V Poole - Mon 13th July 7.30 Elite League (sky Meeting)

Really looking to see how Rosco justifies dropping the current GB Under 21 champ from his Swindon team and why he is willing to assist in facilitation of Darcy Wards downward average manipulation for the 2016 Poole Team building process....!

Edited by Flyin Panther

I'm hoping Jerran Hart gets a mention. When's his comeback?

• Like 6

Really looking to see how Rosco justifies dropping the current GB Under 21 champ from his Swindon team and why he is willing to assist in facilitation of Darcy Wards downward average manipulation for the 2016 Poole Team building process....!

God get a life.
  • Like 8

Should be a good meeting. Just hope the commentators remember which side he's on.

Really looking to see how Rosco justifies dropping the current GB Under 21 champ from his Swindon team a

Not at all difficult to justify, actually.

Edited by grachan
  • Like 1

Really looking to see how Rosco justifies dropping the current GB Under 21 champ from his Swindon team and why he is willing to assist in facilitation of Darcy Wards downward average manipulation for the 2016 Poole Team building process....

He doesn't need to justify it, he may give reasons why he has had to do it, for the good of the team, putting up crowd levels and i doubt very much that Ward's average will change much.

Should be a good meeting. Just hope the commentators remember which side he's on.

Just hope Darcy does as well :wink:

• Like 3

The only good thing about this fixation of Darcy Ward, it creates a lot of added interest to the sport. And that has to be good.......

Just shows, what bad shape our sport is in.

• Like 2

The only good thing about this fixation of Darcy Ward, it creates a lot of added interest to the sport. And that has to be good.......

Just shows, what bad shape our sport is in.

GR you know as much as most on this forum about Darcy you see him at the Lynn that was decent surely.What do you hope he does in his career from now on? at this point are you disappointed?I think he has every chance to kick on i hope so you see MIKE LEE at his best for seven years surely Darcy has more years ahead of him at the very top level if he can stay in the background out of trouble.

As I've said elsewhere, I'm hoping Darcy is crap and Swindon win by 8 or more. Preferably a last heat Swindon 5-1 from Morris and Zengota.

As I've said elsewhere, I'm hoping Darcy is crap and Swindon win by 8 or more. Preferably a last heat Swindon 5-1 from Morris and Zengota.

Do you think that SCB ?i think if Ward is really poor an away win is on the cards.

Sneaky Old Matt. Milik To Lynn, Ward to Swindon, . Grajczonek to Belle Vue I wonder who he is gonna ship to Cov ? With having a foot in most camps come play off time, he will have it all under control.

• Like 4

GR you know as much as most on this forum about Darcy you see him at the Lynn that was decent surely.What do you hope he does in his career from now on? at this point are you disappointed?I think he has every chance to kick on i hope so you see MIKE LEE at his best for seven years surely Darcy has more years ahead of him at the very top level if he can stay in the background out of trouble.

Sidney, Our sport wants all the help it can get, and the interest Darcy generates has to be good.

Rightly or wrongly, I always give people the benefit of doubt, and I like to see people do well. Darcy Ward is an immensely talented rider, who has constantly abused the faith and belief people have put in him. He has had more brushes with authorities than most, but still fails to grasp the responsibility that goes with the job he does.

If he has learnt from his failures and is prepared to behave sensibly, then yes, I will enjoy watching him and cheer him on, as he progresses to the champion, we all feel he can be. ......... If he's not prepared to do that, then I far as I'm concerned, he can sod off now......

The ball is very much in his court...........

• Like 4

Sneaky Old Matt. Milik To Lynn, Ward to Swindon, . Grajczonek to Belle Vue I wonder who he is gonna ship to Cov ? With having a foot in most camps come play off time, he will have it all under control.

and the rider that drops his average the most - gets a ride for the Pirates in 2016!

and the rider that drops his average the most - gets a ride for the Pirates in 2016!

Darcy will be in next years team whatever his average is.