British Speedway Forum
pvm

Redcar V Somerset Thursday 9th July

I am still not happy as robbo was not on track for a 8-1.I was robbed lol.How many times do i have to repeat myself,how many times do i have to repeat myself,how many times do i have to repeat myself........

Just read the SCB statement which is embarrassing and sums speedway up I`m afraid. The simple and sensible action to take was to take off the six points for the illegal ride by Kus. If the Bears had won 50-40 thus making it 44-40 everything would be fine,and a severe ticking off for the two bob ref and Bears management.The Bears could then justify their boast about a great comeback. Instead the only party in this that has done nothing wrong in this whole sorry saga have been punished by the loss of two points.

One wonders what would have happened if the roles had been reversed and this had taken place at the OTA and Somerset had ridden an illegible rider and nicked the result.

Well done to the Somerset management for accepting with good grace a quite ridiculous decision by the morons who run our sport, once again , you really couldnt make it up.

ps. Get well soon Charles Wright who until his unfortunate injury was unbeaten by an opposing rider which probably also helped in the great comeback.

With Bears record at OTA think it would have pushed the result to under 30+ defeat

Shows how crap this forum has become over the last few years... Before the controversy there was 2 posts on this meeting, now there are 13 pages from forum members who think they know it all

Some do - at least one contributor to this thread has three league titles to his name as team manager

That's the thing about forums like this. We all like to think we are all experts but be aware, some are, there could be a passed World Champion posting on here and you would never know it. I do hope the Redcargate V Somersetgate fracas is at an end and everyone can prepare themselves for the next upheaval. I know the Rebels are moving on - - - - - - - - - and UP, hopefully !!! :t:

• Like 1