British Speedway Forum
pvm

Redcar V Somerset Thursday 9th July

Seeing as there's no thread yet, I thought I would Start one.

Expected Teams

Redcar
1. Lasse Bjerre
2. Jan Graversen
3. Matej Kus
4. Jonas B Andersen
5. Stuart Robson
6. Ben Morley
7. Adam Roynon

Somerset
1. Brady Kurtz
2. Leigh Lanham
3. Richie Worrall
4. Charles Wright
5. Josh Grajczonek
6. Paul Starke
7. Oliver Greenwood

http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/14707/redcar-somerset-pl-15-30pm#ixzz3fPc6GWi9

Looking forward to seeing tonight's meeting, it looks like it's going to be the first home meeting since the team changes that will be held on a dry, slick track. Our two previous home meetings have followed downpours shortly before the start time, resulting in wet, grippy tracks.

I would be delighted with a home win, but the Somerset top five are all capable of double figure scores around the Media Prima Arena, so it could be a good close meeting or a comfortable away win. A lot will depend on which Redcar team turns up, especially Roynan & Graversen.

Should Kus have been in as R/R when Redcar got the 8-1, is average is too high I think, can anyone confirm

thought garry may would have spotted that manoeuvre. is it not 2 above, 1 below and a reserve ?

If it is a Tactical ride anybody can take it as the bears where 10 points in arrears at the time

Should Kus have been in as R/R when Redcar got the 8-1, is average is too high I think, can anyone confirm

Correct, he wasn't eligible. Get the 6 points removed and Somerset win.

Edited by SCB

If it is a Tactical ride anybody can take it as the bears where 10 points in arrears at the time

Not anyone only riders in the race. Which was R/R (Robson or Morley) and Roynon.

Edited by Superstar1

Correct, he wasn't eligible. Get the 6 points removed and Somerset win.

Agree a big error by the bears manager. Somerset win 45-42

I think someone in Redcar has messed up and looked at last months greensheets where Kus was the one above. But Robbo is now the one above Graversen and eligible for the R/R and not Kus.

Would be a massive shame if we have messed up, but if we have the points should be removed.

Would detract from a great comeback, and Kus in particular was superb again. Having a really good spell at the minute. Bjerre rode well, and Roynon dropping to reserve gives us some great options.

Kurtz is a different class for Somerset - would pay my money to just watch him. Wright was looking good until the horrific crash with Robson, how they both walked away i will never know. Josh G was hit and miss along with Worrall.

Great comeback and win(!?) for the Bears - and even if the result is altered afterwards (I did hear on the way out they had appealed) it gives cause for optimism for us.

Robson average 6.68, kus 6.83

Seems like someone has made a big mistake. How can you even get it wrong surely their averages are in the programme next to their names?

Mistake by the ref to allow it also.

In the programme, Kus's average was the next one above Graversen, so unless it was a printing error, all was ok. First thing I looked at when it was announced Grav wasn't racing and Kus, Roynon and Morley were the three who could take the rides.

Edited by cheekycobra

In the programme, Kus's average was the next one above Graversen, so unless it was a printing error, all was ok

Must of been a printer error as the latest averages on the BSPA site have kus above Robson

Edited by Mr Blobby