British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
T.N.T.

Wolves V Aces & Lions 7/9

Probably would have gone with it being a massive pokc qualifier, you see I'm not a bigoted moron and can appreciate that the pokc does have a couple of good points if you're involved. Ironically it's the pokc which has given Wolves the opportunity or excuse to rip off away fans which makes it unlikely that I'll bother, unless someone wants to give me a lift.

As we all know it's just another item on the list of things the pokc sycophants are too thick to realise that the pokc actually does more harm than good.

Thanks for caring by the way. :wink:

What just like Belle Vue did how many times last year.

Very unlucky for King's Lynn that Belle Vue's last meeting is against one of the worst teams in the league

Very unlucky for King's Lynn that Belle Vue's last meeting is against one of the worst teams in the league

kings lynn LOST, against one of the worst teams in the league....but good to see belle vue back in a big occasion, I started watching

speedway in the 70s, when the mighty aces were always a big draw, with mort/Collins/pusey/sjosten etc

Well done to the Aces.....

Will Poole fancy the trip to Kirky Lane? ;):D

Nearly as unlucky as losing to the worst team at home like Kings Lynn did .

• Like 1

Praise the Lord that super slow Freddie ain't in next year's gp on tonights showing

• Like 2

14 heats and just two races won by a home team..... :o

Well done Belle Vue,hope your riders do your club proud and go on and win the damn thing now,even though you did beat us to 4th spot :sad:.

• Like 3

can someone please call round and pick me up off the floor, BELLE VUE ARE IN THE PLAY OFF'S.

• Like 2

Can I listen to Wolves v Lions on a dab radio? If I can, where will I find it?

wouldn't you prefer the Samaritans number? :P

• Like 2

can someone please call round and pick me up off the floor, BELLE VUE ARE IN THE PLAY OFF'S.

Well done, well deserved
  • Like 1

Congratulations to Belle Vue on making the play offs. Good night for Worrall on his old Cradley track.

Harris was a brilliant guest with a Paid Max