British Speedway Forum
Speedball

King's Lynn 2016

Gotta be kenni Larsen?

As for number 6, one of roynon, wilkinson or lambert I would presume.

Either way I can't see the team winning much this year unless they pull s rabbit out of the hat and get someone like saifutinov in

• Like 1

and a realistic alternative is ?????

Various names have been mentioned on this thread, not sure any of us really know how realistic any of them are. I'd question why Bjerre hasn't been named though if he is the final member of the top five.

Having seen the announcement that the 'Heat Leader list' is only in force at the start of the season. After the first set of averages come out, Teams can have as many heatleaders they want.

Probably Bjerre wouldn't be a bad option.....

Crazy rules, ........ Like Camelot, the BSPA are turning this sport into a Lottery.....

• Like 1

Crazy rules, ........ Like Camelot, the BSPA are turning this sport into a Lottery.....

With Buster as King Arthur and Rob Godfrey as Merlin.... Not sure who gets the role of Guinevere though. :D

Edited by semion

Gotta be kenni Larsen?

As for number 6, one of roynon, wilkinson or lambert I would presume.

Either way I can't see the team winning much this year unless they pull s rabbit out of the hat and get someone like saifutinov in

Surely, Wilko is not on the draft list for team building??? At best he would be the same stature as last year? (Injury guest replacement only)

Can't see Lynn turning to Kenny Bjerre although I suppose it depends how desperate they become.

Pawel Przedpelski could be exciting...

Mungo, as someone who didn't watch much at King's Lynn last year your constant defence of Bjerre is puzzling, he was Tom twit, end of.

I find it slightly bizarre we haven't named our reserve, if the only tier 1 riders remaining are Roynon and Wilko, both are only just above a 3.00 average, therefore not really affecting who we get in at number 1, as this looks increasingly likely to be a sub 8.00 average rider. So what's the hold up? I hope we're not going to fiddle a new reserve rider in alas Ben Barker and sign a lower averaged top order rider.

So as far as the top last heat leader spot a rough guess at possibilities...

Possible - Larsen, Sundstrom, Shamek Pawlicki, Dudek & Vaculik (Latter 2 not as much).

Edited by speedy17

Quite!!! Kenneth's form was shocking last year but the last straw for me was his blocking of Bomber, can't forget that lack of team spirit!

That peed me off more than any loss of form. In fact his whole lack of connection with the club and fans since signing for us has been poor IMO. So I'd rather have anyone but KB

I agree..If KB rode as he did to keep Bomber out all season, he'd of done ok.Shows he's not fired up and not giving his best imho..

Never saw this one coming :shock:

Stars sign No Wan

Little known Chinese prospect Foo-Kin No Wan has been signed to lead the Stars in the 2016 Elite League season.

No Wan will start the season on a 8.00 average and will take the No 1 position which team boss Rob Lyon admits will raise some eyebrows.

Lyon said: “This is another major coup for King's Lynn speedway as far as I am concerned. Leicester were interested but once he'd read the TripAdvisor reviews for Pearl River, King's Lynn was the only place he wanted to be."

“Numerous other clubs have tried to tempt Foo-Kin No Wan back into British speedway, but we have managed it."

“It is a hugely exciting signing and should also ensure we sell thousands of horrible polyester replica shirts to the Far Eastern market."

Foo-Kin No Wan was available for comment at this time (same old story) :wink:

I think you have jumped the gun a bit here Speedball - Leicester have first dibs on No Wan!!! ;)

• Like 1

Reading these latter threads, I think there has been some confusion over the riders still to be signed especially at reserve!!

I think after next Tuesday's BSPA meeting Buster will propose and approve a relaxation in the reserves being British and you will see the new signing Henny Wan Ker being announced!!

Reading these latter threads, I think there has been some confusion over the riders still to be signed especially at reserve!!

I think after next Tuesday's BSPA meeting Buster will propose and approve a relaxation in the reserves being British and you will see the new signing Henny Wan Ker being announced!!

He's alright - he has British grandparents :wink:

I doubt that would be agreed as that would leave the door open for Poole to sign the Japanese rider To Tal Disregard4rules at reserve!!

• Like 1

I have this feeling that because of all the on-going shenanigans, fans are that fed up, they couldn't give a damn who signs for who anymore.....

• Like 2

Incorrect............ YOU are not being considered for a reserve spot at KL