British Speedway Forum
Speedball

King's Lynn 2016

We are at Czech Golden Helmet weekend in Pardubice last night was chatting with Ritchie Worral I asked him when s he coming back to Kings Lynn his reply was I'd love to come back he said he had no choice but to leave as he's a Belle Vue asset and they wanted to use him last season - I told him give Buster a call . When a rider says he wants to race for the club he's the type of rider we need .

• Like 1

On Radio this morning, Rob reckons he wants to bring passion back into the team ......

In that case both Bjerre & NKI need to be replaced with a couple of Garrity type riders....sorted.

Doubt that view will be popular tho ;)

• Like 2

In that case both Bjerre & NKI need to be replaced with a couple of Garrity type riders....sorted.

wouldn't get rid of Niels but he doesn't show any passion at all for us!

You're not having him! :P

Bjerre I don't care about but NKI i do we need an out and out number 1 that can go out and win the big heats over the 5 seasons he's been with us he's been a good no 1 . Not sure who would come in and replace him with to be honest .

Bjerre I don't care about but NKI i do we need an out and out number 1 that can go out and win the big heats over the 5 seasons he's been with us he's been a good no 1 . Not sure who would come in and replace him with to be honest .

I don't dispute NKI scores the points but come on he's a bit like a robot and we are discussing passion here.

I don't dispute NKI scores the points but come on he's a bit like a robot and we are discussing passion here.

We are but in truth it would be a disaster if we lost Iversen.

You do need that cool calm & collected no'1. It's not very often a heart on his sleeve rider ever tops the averages.

What's required next season is a passionate middle order, that's where we proved to be a little bit too nice in 2015.

If we were to be very realistic I think Rob & Buster will already have 4 riders from 2015 signed up.

1. Iversen

2. ???

3. Lambert

4. ???

5. Schlein

6. Kerr

7. ???

What we need at 2 & 4 are riders that will fight for their lives and put everything on the line and I don't think you can look past any combination of Aussies. I'd even look at someone like Ben Barker. Nobody has to like them but bloody hell we'll be sure to see 100% every week. That's exactly what we need

• Like 1

Am hearing that Buster was involved in an accident / collision during the F1 World Finals at the AFA?

Any idea as to whether he's ok?

2 incidents last night according to missus who went:

F1 throttle got stuck on and collided with the tractor that Buster was sitting in, he was okay and wanted the race to continue.

My initial thoughts are

1.Iversen

2.Bjerre

3.Lambert

4.Porsing

5.A.Jonsson

6.Kerr

7.????

Pretty much the same as this season but with the addition of AJ who should be another big hitter alongside NKI.

I am worried with Bjerre at present,but with him on such a low appealing average i wouldn't want to see him at another club in England only to replicate his Polish form with them.

Edited by tellboy

My initial thoughts are

1.Iversen

2.Bjerre

3.Lambert

4.Porsing

5.A.Jonsson

6.Kerr

7.????

Pretty much the same as this season but with the addition of AJ who should be another big hitter alongside NKI.

I am worried with Bjerre at present,but with him on such a low appealing average i wouldn't want to see him at another club in England only to replicate his Polish form with them.

I agree about having another big hitter in the team, and unfortunately that is where KB was. You can guarantee Rory will be in there somewhere..... and I cant see there's room for both him and KB........ AJ would be a wonderful acquisition, no doubt every club would want him....

My initial thoughts are

1.Iversen

2.Bjerre

3.Lambert

4.Porsing

5.A.Jonsson

6.Kerr

7.????

Uninspiring.

I don't see how Schlein can be a definite when he's coming back from such a serious injury?

A 3.00 average for Bjerre isn't even appealing.