British Speedway Forum
Crazy robin

Poole Vs The Aces For The Title

Simple. Because every year it involves the same team

2013: The Belle Vue meeting which shouldn't have gone ahead as track was dangerous. Belle Vue riders & Watt didn't want to race. However it continued until Poole could get the points they needed to make the play offs.

Why would Watt have wanted to race or not, he wasn't there that night due to not actually being a Poole rider

• Like 5

Her posts used to wind me up. Then I realised on here that Cov fans don't like her either so that puts a different light on it lol

i wish she would go and support somebody else lol
  • Like 2

Simple. Because every year it involves the same team

2015: Kennett brought in to replace a rider likely to score 0.

We had the rain farce on sky involving Poole

2014: Poole dig a hole in their track as play offs arrive and have no equipment to fix it. Racing in wet would have meant no home advantage against a king's Lynn team who were up for it. It's then delayed a lot until they can sort it.

2013: The Belle Vue meeting which shouldn't have gone ahead as track was dangerous. Belle Vue riders & Watt didn't want to race. However it continued until Poole could get the points they needed to make the play offs.

We also had the meeting against Lakeside that was cancelled due to having ONE rider missing (Shamak) because Ford said he didn't want to rob the paying public, yet happy to race against depleted teams.

Imagine if other teams when missing 1 rider decided not to race, do you think the BSPA would allow it. Of course not!

That's just to name a handful of things from a long list. The problem is they are allowed to get away with it. Helps having somebody at the BSPA I guess.

Belle Vue will be up against Poole/BSPA when they race in the final but have the strength to do this and judging by comments on social media, I think 90% of speedway fans hope they do.

You need to get out more...then again it's not that easy in the funny farm is it?!?

• Like 1

Poole have been the best team in the EL this season, proved by finishing top of the EL. But I hope Belle Vue go on to lift the title, after so many years of not winning anything, and moving to a new stadium I think it would be good for speedway.

• Like 3

Poole have quite clearly been the best team this season nobody is disputing that.

Recent events and the rule bending yet again mean if they do go on and win it will be a very hollow victory and not for the first time.

Lets hope North rides in both legs and so to does Gomolski then the best team will win.

North flies round Belle Vue and Gomolski hates it.

Surely even Poole wouldnt replace Kasper in the first leg (with North riding) and then replace North in the second leg (with Kasper riding)

More fairy stories,Davey didn't even ride for Poole in 2013.Still never let a bit of bull$hit get in the way of the truth :rofl:

And time after time she gets caught out.

Please let her carry on... :D 😂

• Like 1

Belle Vue will be up against Poole when they race in the final but have the strength to do this and judging by comments on social media, I think 90% of speedway fans hope they do.

Then 90% of fans will be very unhappy in just over a weeks time then.. Enjoy your L O N G Winter... ;)

Poole have quite clearly been the best team this season nobody is disputing that.

Recent events and the rule bending yet again mean if they do go on and win it will be a very hollow victory and not for the first time.

Lets hope North rides in both legs and so to does Gomolski then the best team will win.

North flies round Belle Vue and Gomolski hates it.

Surely even Poole wouldnt replace Kasper in the first leg (with North riding) and then replace North in the second leg (with Kasper riding)

Your post is good, for a change, but your remark on us rule bending are way way off the mark.

Edited by Starman2006

Should be good might try and pop over next Wednesday have a bit of business to sort out in Weymouth handy timing!

I can sit back and enjoy the antics of the next two weeks, now the Bees are out. Every cloud and all that :D

Oh yes ditto to that!

You need to get out more...then again it's not that easy in the funny farm is it?!?

She might get day release for good behaviour....

• Like 1

Be careful, it could end up in a Kathy Bates 'misery' type scenario...be afraid, be very afraid..

• Like 1

Going to be very close over the 2 matches, I can't call lets just hope speedway is the real winner and we have a great 2 meetings.

that's how I see it as well.

Good luck to both teams and as always, may the best team win.

Lots of blah blah blah going on here!

Up the Pirates.......

Just a minute. Pirates can't go up any more. We already ARE UP the top again.

Up the Pirates.

blah blah blah, PiratesPiratesPirates, hmmm...

Update on Dak's father's accident in the B'mth Echo now. Those that want the link can find it easily enough