British Speedway Forum
Crazy robin

Poole Vs The Aces For The Title

and therein lies the difference

Zagar clearly isn't fit yet do Belle Vue replace him? No because that would be wrong.

Why is it wrong to replace an unfit rider?

Zagar clearly isn't fit yet do Belle Vue replace him? No because that would be wrong.

Poole will use anything to make sure they can win.

Come on Belle Vue we are all behind you

He is fit enough to ride and keen to do so for his team, why should he be replaced. Janowski rode for Poole not fully fit after his gp crash too.

Poole will use anything to make sure they can win.

Come on Belle Vue we are ALL behind you

ALL???

• Like 3

Why is it wrong to replace an unfit rider?

its right to replace a rider who is injured. However if that rider feels he is fit he should ride. Belle Vue could replace Zagar but they choose not to in the spirit of the sport

Not up-to-date with this thread, but I would assume Dak is still too distraught to ride and EK will be replacing him tomorrow..

However, my guess is that Poole and Dak have sorted it for Dak to ride (cheats) as he rides BV well, please tell me that's not happening..

I guess Gomolski's dad will go down with a serious case of something like deadly gonnorhea preventing Kacper from riding tomorrow too - due to his compassionate leave..

Poole Pirates are the World's biggest ever cheats and another hollow EL PO victory is very sad as it will give the blue rinse brigade another opportunity to spout their bile even more..

DOWN WITH CHEATS :t::D:D

I have made a similar post on the Poole v Coventry thread, but refer to the article in last week's Speedway Star Page 10, right hand column.

Think the fifth paragraph is directed at you guys.

Come on Belle Vue we are all behind you

ALL???

Another one of Gav's sweeping Poole generalisations.

By 'all' he means anyone else suffering with 'Poole Paranoia Syndrome'.

Edited by pugwash
  • Like 2

Cmon you Aces!!! Would love to see a couple of Bees assets help turn Poole over!

• Like 2

Had a chat with Jason Crump last night and got an update on Darcy whilst buying my wristband of Lemo. With all that and a good nights sleep I've had a rethink about the Dak situation.

Firstly apologises for my outbursts yesterday but sometimes things happen in this sport I love that just send me over the edge.

Having had time to reflect I still can't believe what's been alleged has actually happened and Dak needed this time away from the sport due to his fathers unfortunate accident.

I think the situation we are in now is the Poole management are putting pressure on Dak to ride probably due to him being one of, if not the best visiting rider at Kirky Lane.

I think this will backfire though as I can see him scoring 2-4 points when he is good for 8 normally. His mental state will be all over the place due to his concern for his poor father and this I feel will limit his normal high scoring performance.

Good luck to all for tonight and stay safe everyone.

Another one of Gav's sweeping Poole generalisations.

By 'all' he means anyone else suffering with 'Poole Paranoia Syndrome'.

just an observation.

I would say every neutral is a Belle Vue fan right now with the exception of some Swindon fans. The biggest club in British Speedway has the chance to win its first title in years.

• Like 2

just an observation.

I would say every neutral is a Belle Vue fan right now with the exception of some Swindon fans. The biggest club in British Speedway has the chance to win its first title in years.

I would agree with that and good luck to them 👍

Had a chat with Jason Crump last night and got an update on Darcy whilst buying my wristband of Lemo. With all that and a good nights sleep I've had a rethink about the Dak situation.

Firstly apologises for my outbursts yesterday but sometimes things happen in this sport I love that just send me over the edge.

Having had time to reflect I still can't believe what's been alleged has actually happened and Dak needed this time away from the sport due to his fathers unfortunate accident.

I think the situation we are in now is the Poole management are putting pressure on Dak to ride probably due to him being one of, if not the best visiting rider at Kirky Lane.

I think this will backfire though as I can see him scoring 2-4 points when he is good for 8 normally. His mental state will be all over the place due to his concern for his poor father and this I feel will limit his normal high scoring performance.

Good luck to all for tonight and stay safe everyone.

Wow. An attempted apology for your 'CHEATING SCUMBAGS' post!! I'm surprised you believed the update from someone with such a strong Poole past!!!? :shock::wink:

I believe that the care and attention shown to Dak by his mates in the last week has gone a long way to helping him clear his head. So as long as he's got his machine problems sorted, it'll be good to see him back - be it a 2 point or a 12 point haul!! :t:

• Like 1

Thank god the meetings on tonight i for one and most probably a lot more are sick to death of reading the same drivel being posted on this forum. At least late tonight and tomorrow the discussion if not at times is constructive & reflective will be a welcoming diversion from all the negative comments regarding Dak and to a lesser degree Zagar !! So here's to a good entertaining meeting a fair meeting and most importantly a safe meeting for all concerned

• Like 2

just an observation.

What even bigger than Coventry Speedway - Surely not Gavan!? :wink::rofl:

Thank god the meetings on tonight i for one and most probably a lot more are sick to death of reading the same drivel being posted on this forum. At least late tonight and tomorrow the discussion if not at times is constructive & reflective will be a welcoming diversion from all the negative comments regarding Dak and to a lesser degree Zagar !! So here's to a good entertaining meeting a fair meeting and most importantly a safe meeting for all concerned

Well said and I fully agree. May the best team win.

Likewise, let's hope for a meeting without controversy, a well prepared track, no injuries and the better team coming out on top.

Any Poole fans making the trip might want to take part in the heat 16 for Darcy. Everyone can walk the track for the last ever time and then put into the collection for Darcy.

• Like 1