British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle 2016

what about the other dane that does not belong to you ?

Peter Kildemand, yes please!!! :P

• Like 1

Dare I suggest! The Elite League are looking for more teams, so maybe George's announcement will be about this..... maybe a desperate Elite league have asked him to take the diamonds into the Elite League. If so we have to have help with upper tier riders as our PL team of second strings (And Steve Worrall) cannot compete. I know George is a committed PL promoter so maybe he has been asked to join EL and said no!

He just signed as an asset earlier this season, so unlikely he'll be anywhere than Newcastle?

More of the same then. :rolleyes:

I was prepared to give him a chance this Season hoping that the Captaincy and added responsibility would help him improve. Doesn't seem to have been much improvement - if any. Certainly suspect away from home.

Replacement required - I think.

• Like 2

I was prepared to give him a chance this Season hoping that the Captaincy and added responsibility would help him improve. Doesn't seem to have been much improvement - if any. Certainly suspect away from home.

Oh Dear, what a surprise statement. So unexpected from our non attendee.

• Like 1

Oh Dear, what a surprise statement. So unexpected from our non attendee.

It didn't even deserve a reply,,, and less of the 'our' Dave, he's 1 of them, hmmm

• Like 1

Ludvig has done a good job as a #5 captain. I expect he will be in the 2016 team, in who knows what race jacket.

Oh Dear, what a sturprise statement. So unexpected from our non attendee.

if LL as a second string i.e. number 2 or 4 then i would say yes but no way as a heat leader. I'm one of those non attendees also and it's the like of me who speedway requires to entice back expected better from you Dave.

• Like 1

if LL as a second string i.e. number 2 or 4 then i would say yes but no way as a heat leader. I'm one of those non attendees also and it's the like of me who speedway requires to entice back expected better from you Dave.

AC,,, you say you may be enticed back, but 'fortunately' WKD will never be ;)

When you see comments like that it hardly makes you want to go back does it? People like him (and lies from promotion) are the reasons that me and some of my family wont be rushing back as even if think about going you see some of his petty comments to his own fans and then think no I will not bother.

The other reasons people already know about ie season tickets etc and nice to see they robbed their fans again. 19 matches x £15 = £285 so how are the season tickets £330!! Hmmm.

Edited by Gaz

The other reasons people already know about ie season tickets etc and nice to see they robbed their fans again. 19 matches x £15 = £285 so how are the season tickets £330!! Hmmm.

Thats a bit sh!t like so say the least.

He just signed as an asset earlier this season, so unlikely he'll be anywhere than Newcastle?

did we pay a fee?? Seems an odd decision if we did, as we are meant to be skint arnt we?

Might explain the 20% rise on the cost of a cuppa :)

Thats a bit sh!t like so say the least.

did we pay a fee?? Seems an odd decision if we did, as we are meant to be skint arnt we?

Might explain the 20% rise on the cost of a cuppa :)

Its been the same the last 2 seasons, also struggle to see how they charge £30 a season for car parking ticket when used to only be £1 to get in for 19 or 20 matches. They are overcharging the fans who help them by getting season tickets and even if get early bird of £300 its still to much!!

Its been the same the last 2 seasons, also struggle to see how they charge £30 a season for car parking ticket when used to only be £1 to get in for 19 or 20 matches. They are overcharging the fans who help them by getting season tickets and even if get early bird of £300 its still to much!!

very valid points and should be looked at,,,

cos if you get in early, you should get a bargain, and not put it down to luck as to how far the team gets,,,

Edited by ruffdiamond

very valid points and should be looked at,,,

cos if you get in early, you should get a bargain, and not put it down to luck as to how far the team gets,,,

They promised to look at it before this season after acknowledging fans had paid to much the season before and didnt bother, thats one of main reason I never went back after 30 years of going, and now just go to random matches in uk and will go over to Poland for few weekends to see some awesome speedway.

Edited by Gaz