British Speedway Forum
oleoleole

British Tv Rights For Sgp & Swc ?

What about Quest or Motors Tv?

Quest is a sister channel to Eurosport, so presume same owners (not sure)

Anyway, any news on this (hoping it's not Sky)

for people who don't have sky, how do you generally watch the gps?

I bought sky a decade ago, totally for two sports - football and speedway, well football just doesn't float my boat any more so IF I cancelled sky (why pay that muh for one sport, everything else I watch is pretty much on freeview) where could I watch the gps.....please understand technology and I aren't best buddys so talk in layman terms!

I bought sky a decade ago, totally for two sports - football and speedway, well football just doesn't float my boat any more so IF I cancelled sky (why pay that muh for one sport, everything else I watch is pretty much on freeview) where could I watch the gps.....please understand technology and I aren't best buddys so talk in layman terms!

I have a basic sky package (no sky sports) with the GPs currently in Eurosport the basic package os enough as Eurosport is included

If you have a pc and a family member with a sky package without sports has not utilised all 4 viewing options, you could cancel sky and watch Eurosport for free on your pc courtesy of said family member.

• Like 1

I think you have to pay a couple of pounds a month to watch Eurosport online.

Though Sky possibly swallow the fee for SkyGo

Edited by Triple.H.

You don't need sky, virgin or freeview to watch TV in the UK......

Since Freeview is the basic, default, free TV system it would be foolish not to have it, even if only as a back-up.

There are of course ways to watch TV from all around the world using a PC, some of them legal.

Edited by rmc

BELIEVE the decision is made but not obviously not announced as yet. Won't be long ...

You tease Mr R! :P

Since moving out of the U.K. To Aus, we watch on Eurosport via Foxtel.

I watch all the GP's, WC, Elite League in England, Swedish Elite Lge and The SEC all live.

Wonder if we will continue with the same next year here. Would love Eurosport to show the Polish matches early Monday morning.

Since moving out of the U.K. To Aus, we watch on Eurosport via Foxtel.

I watch all the GP's, WC, Elite League in England, Swedish Elite Lge and The SEC all live.

Wonder if we will continue with the same next year here. Would love Eurosport to show the Polish matches early Monday morning.

Just for your information, there are doubts regarding Swedish speedway's future on ESP.

• Like 1

Going to BT sport for 3 years the Sgp & Swc

The way its going at the moment I'm considering cancelling my Sky sports subscription and just keeping BT sport. If BSI do a deal with BT sport then its bye bye Sky Sports.

Yeah same here hardly worth staying with Sky Sports as it is