British Speedway Forum

IMO Kings Lynn is an excellent venue for this meeting and I hope it will be packed, at least we know who wont be presenting it. :D

Had to smile when I read today's Berwick newsletter

IMO Kings Lynn is an excellent venue for this meeting and I hope it will be packed, at least we know who wont be presenting it. :D

I guess we know who will now ;)

Jason Doyle's comments were interesting bearing in mind people have criticised top riders for not riding in this meeting recently.

He says he's always wanted to ride in this meeting in the past but has never been asked.

Jason Doyle's comments were interesting bearing in mind people have criticised top riders for not riding in this meeting recently.

He says he's always wanted to ride in this meeting in the past but has never been asked.

Silly me thought riders would actually volunteer, it's easy enough to contact the organisers.

Just a question do they have to be asked if they want any payments or do they get in touch with the Ben Fund themselves. I have no idea how that works.

Edited by Star Lady

Legendary Dick Barrie helping the presentation team too :)

Hope he brings Dyson along

Mmmmm lol

I'm sure Dyson is cumming. ;)
  • Like 1

As he is going to be at Peterborough on the Sunday afternoon, is there a chance the great Hans Nielsen might appear in aid of such a good cause the night before?

The top boys can turn up at Manchester but not for the Ben fund at Kings Lynn, well done to those who agreed to ride, shame on holder & co who hasn't bothered.

The Oxford SOS group are sponsoring a race and a rider and therefore we have 2 complimentary tickets as part of that deal which come with a buffet on the day in the Hospitality lounge

As we will not be using these tickets if someone would like to offer the face value of a normal admission ticket then they are welcome to make use of them. All we ask is that on the day you pay the £16 per ticket to Paul Ackroyd and that can at least go back into the fund

Can you send me a message if you are interested and I will send them to the first person that asks

• Like 1

The top boys can turn up at Manchester but not for the Ben fund at Kings Lynn, well done to those who agreed to ride, shame on holder & co who hasn't bothered.

Maybe they haven't been asked to ride in it you thick tw@t.

• Like 1