British Speedway Forum
SCB

You Shouldn't Call People Retards. It's Offensive

Why do they have to close the Poole forum because of Starman? Can they just not ban him??

Starman stop calling people names, just debate like a normal human, hope that helps..

Why do they have to close the Poole forum because of Starman? Can they just not ban him??

Starman stop calling people names, just debate like a normal human, hope that helps..

It appears not and I have no idea why :unsure:

Edited by chris4gillian

Although I did hear a while ago that Matt doesn't like the forum being there, just tolerates it. So just the excuse to get rid of it I suppose. Bit ironic with the way Starman follows him around!!

I have no idea if you're a member of the Poole Forum FB, and assuming you're not I would just like to let the BSF know that he gets a pounding on there too and it's gotten so bad I have just discovered that there has been suggestion of closing it by the webmaster. It seems that he just cannot help himself and things just get worse and worse wherever he pops up. He's at the centre of just about every problem on all Poole related threads be it here or over there!

No not a member on Poole forum any more, have enough trouble with this one! I do look at whats been said and i agree it is strange starman hasnt had a ban.

• Like 2

Why do people bother arguing with Starman.

Your never ever going to get any sensible debate out of him.

The easiest thing to do is don't react to him and he will go away.

• Like 3

Why do people bother arguing with Starman.

Your never ever going to get any sensible debate out of him.

The easiest thing to do is don't react to him and he will go away.

If only life were that simple, but come on folks, let's at least try :)

Can we get SCB back on here, the place isn't the same without him.

• Like 2

The promoters are probably ganging up together to keep him off permanently because he understands the rules better than some of them do. :lol:

• Like 6

The promoters are probably ganging up together to keep him off permanently because he understands the rules better than some of them do. :lol:

Or how to construct the heatleader list fairly! :D
  • Like 2

Lovely.

In other news, Twk is still here. Just received a pm from him. I thought he'd left ? That didn't last very long did it

If you delete your account completely you can look at the forum as a guest but can't see the topics in General Discussions and I have an idea The White Knight wouldn't like to miss those. :wink: Personally I think it's a daft idea to start a thread saying you are leaving, especially if you aren't. Lots of forum members have left without any dramatic announcement. Just take a break, read the posts and don't respond. Easy enough.

• Like 4

If you delete your account completely you can look at the forum as a guest but can't see the topics in General Discussions and I have an idea The White Knight wouldn't like to miss those. :wink:Personally I think it's a daft idea to start a thread saying you are leaving, especially if you aren't. Lots of forum members have left without any dramatic announcement. Just take a break, read the posts and don't respond. Easy enough.

Or to start a thread announcing your return!! :rolleyes:

Can we get SCB back on here, the place isn't the same without him.

SCB, tremendous organisation.

• Like 3