British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Xtra/nice Leagues/etc Live On Tv

Meeting is done they just announced that.

It was "done" after heat 1 Pawel :lol:

• Like 1

Bit of rain in Torun today - but not much. Tarps are down on the areas not covered by the roof.

A bit of rain? Well which Mickey Mouse team will turn up today? The one which was too afraid to ride on a decent track in Gorzow in the play-offs semi final a couple of years ago, or the one who rode through arctic snowstorms at their own place earlier in the season?

Brilliant interview with Tai...telling the TV company a few home truths lol

Opole 33 Czestochowa 57

Woffinden in diplomatic mood- NOT !!!!

I find he always has an edge about him... or chip on his shoulder about something!

Pleasure with stream, just done a bit of searching about, what did Tai say? I stopped watching after heat 12

Moaning that Polish TV made the riders carry on racing on an unfit track

Pleasure with stream, just done a bit of searching about, what did Tai say? I stopped watching after heat 12

Basically, the ref told them to get on with it when the rain came, because the TV was there. He said the track had become dangerous, and wanted a delay. Said TV was more important than rider safety. I don't think the 20 point defeat helped his mood.

Did anyone see standing water on the track? Did the ref and trackstaff have mud on their shoes? Was the track shiny?

A case of trying to cover up an abysmal performance.

• Like 1

Did anyone see standing water on the track? Did the ref and trackstaff have mud on their shoes? Was the track shiny?

Exactly- whinging rider !!!!

After struggling earlier, I've also installed this addon. I can confirm it is excellent, but as you say, it's probably got a limited shelf life!! Persevere if you can, it's worth it. Steve is spot on, it's true HD

Glad to hear it's not Shovlar playing his usual games with the forum.

Completely agree with you.Sour grapes with a vengeance from Tai.