British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

Coventry V Poole El Friday 22nd April 2016

So no Holder for this one as Torun have 'grandfather' rights as Chris has ridden/contracted uninterrupted for Torun longer than for Poole?!

Don't know what sort of facility if any, Poole get for him, (I'm sure others will have a view) so watch this space!!

So no Holder for this one as Torun have 'grandfather' rights as Chris has ridden/contracted uninterrupted for Torun longer than for Poole?!

Don't know what sort of facility if any, Poole get for him, (I'm sure others will have a view) so watch this space!!

Just had a look at the regs and it should be a guest- providing FIM ISLB stands for the international speedway league Calendar.

So Lindgren, Kylmakorpi, Cook, Nicholls........or r/r like we did in the ES?

It's a 6 point PL rider.

So what`s rule 16.5.1 C for if not for a case like this ??

He's not being recalled by his own FMN so it's irrelevant. The ISLC only determines the precedence of league meetings but doesn't override each league's own rules.

He's not being recalled by his own FMN so it's irrelevant. The ISLC only determines the precedence of league meetings but doesn't override each league's own rules.

Australia have recalled him to ride at Leszno for Torun. As for the league`s own rules- I have just quoted the rule and it just so happens to be in the British Speedway rule-book.

Should be a 6 point Premier league rider............................we know it wont be!

Australia have recalled him to ride at Leszno for Torun. As for the league`s own rules- I have just quoted the rule and it just so happens to be in the British Speedway rule-book.

So Poole should get a guest then?

Surely if the Torun fixture was on the list first he rides there and Poole get a guest?

If Poole have to ride with a PL 6 pointer so be it, but with Horton refusing to change dates it just goes to show how low they have to go to get the three points.

Freddie Lindgren booked as guest if Bees website previews are to be believed!!

If Poole have to ride with a PL 6 pointer so be it, but with Horton refusing to change dates it just goes to show how low they have to go to get the three points.

Why should Horton change the date? Its not his fault an opposition rider is missing and I don't think I've ever seen you bleating about this when the opposition come to Poole with a rider missing.

Freddie Lindgren booked as guest if Bees website previews are to be believed!!

Sounds like Bees are happy enough that Poole should get a facility announcing Lindgren as guest early.

• Like 3