British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Smith

Wolverhampton Wolves V King's Lynn Stars Mon 30th May 19:30 (sky)

More importantly he was unbeaten prior to that and doing what he has been doing all season long ... For wolves

t:

However he then in his last 2 races couldn't beat an opposing rider. 😉 The way you speak about his unbelievable form I was expecting a max. He didn't even hit double figures at home and that was from 5 rides 😂

Thanks yes it was good to see KK hit double figures again today, even more impressive that it was away and on his first visit to the track 👏

Edited by mdmc82

Did lindgren not get double figures at home? Oooppsssss

• Like 1

NKI,Lambo and Rose did well.

Kai's first time at the track (I think).But he's tailed off this season and Batch,well I don't know what to say.Not race fit I guess but don't seem bothered

Edited by Bald Bloke

Did lindgren not get double figures at home? Oooppsssss

Nope he collapsed, or was that the whole team

• Like 1

Great point for the Stars despite some shockers from the ref and Batch

How the ref could give all 4 back in the first heat is beyond me. Freddie clearly wiped Niels out and couldn't have been first bend bunching as they were on the second bend!

Niels. .... "He got away with a flyer"

Watches replay

"He moved when the tapes did"

No apologies Niels???? :wink:

No need to apologise though as he did get a flyer- he anticipated the start so he went when the tapes went up imo. It's impossible to react that quickly.

Batch needs to wake up a bit. Was shocking when he missed the two mins.

Also, gutted for Rose as he was going so well had Howarth not wiped him out. Awful move and something needs to be looked at the 2 reserves heats- maybe Howarth should have been removed from 12?

Can't understand the rule allowing anyone to replace a rider in 15. Ridiculous rule!

Nevertheless, great point with some great rides from Robert.

Nope he collapsed, or was that the whole team

wolves got 3 league points tonight. How many did Cov get?

Let's face it if any team knows how to collapse this year it's your lot.

Anyway, onwards and upwards. :t:

However he then in his last 2 races couldn't beat an opposing rider. The way you speak about his unbelievable form I was expecting a max. He didn't even hit double figures at home and that was from 5 rides

Thanks yes it was good to see KK hit double figures again today, even more impressive that it was away and on his first visit to the track

Against a true number one like Iversen? But like you pointed out Freddie is in superb form this season.

Still, 9 points is a fair score given the team won. Better than getting 4 points I suppose. :t:

Edited by stevebrum

A straightforward question, does Robert Lambert ride in either Poland or Sweden. ?

A great and well deserved point for the Stars.Possibly could have got another point had it not been for heat 1 and the loss of Rose.And of course Batchelor.

Lambert was very good again,and Niels his usual self.Thought the Huck looked ok once he sussed the track.

If only Lambert could gate consistently like ht 15 he would be in the top 10 riders in this league for sure.

A straightforward question, does Robert Lambert ride in either Poland or Sweden. ?

He had signed for a Swedish team i'm sure,but for a Polish team I am unsure.

He had signed for a Swedish team i'm sure,but for a Polish team I am unsure.

Its what he needs defintely next season to bring him on even more.

Its what he needs defintely next season to bring him on even more.

The only thing he needs to learn to bring him on is his gating imo.Once he can do that he will get rides anywhere.

Against a true number one like Iversen? But like you pointed out Freddie is in superb form this season.

Still, 9 points is a fair score given the team won. Better than getting 4 points I suppose. :t:

Kaspazak got a 15 point full max on our visit to King's Lynn (NKI home track) this year so yes against a true number 1 like Iversen 👏

http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/15371/kings-lynn-coventry-el-2016

As for your comment about how many points did we get in our last (home) meeting like wolves, the answer was 3 against a strong aces 😉

Edited by mdmc82

KK wouldn't of come last in heat 13 there that's for sure.....

Hed have been so embarrassed by that heat 13 effort to lose to Batch he'd have retired! Anyone who saw his heat 13 this afternoon would agree it was out of this world! 4th to 2nd and then sat and covered his struggling team mate. What did Freddie do when he was at the back? Nothing!

Best meeting I've seen at the Green for a while. Pleased with the win though Kings Lynn deserved a point, taking advantage are of woeful displays by Masters and Howarth. In fairness they could have got more had some fairly strange decisions gone their way and the likes of Batchelor turned up.

Edited by mb1990

I would say 9 points at home against Lynn is average at best, considering NKI is the only real competition.

• Like 2

Surely this two reserves races in one meeting needs looking at, it cant be right that Kings Lynn are forced to use only one rider in the second reserve race through no fault of their own.

Whatever happened to the old ' suplementary reserve ' rule ?

Edited by Seymour Dix