British Speedway Forum
GregoryM

Belle Vue V Wolverhampton 06-07-2016

I've always admired Steve's Monmore loyalty, particularly when he employs the term 'stabilised' as a euphemism for 'deteriorated'!

That's your phrase not mine!

:t:

Robert Lambert not guesting tomorrow.. Cut his finger open in a heat 15 crash in Sweden tonight

Oh great, not. :cry:

Hope he is ok more importantly.

Oh great, not. :cry:

Hope he is ok more importantly.

he says everything is fine but his next meeting will be the Grand Prix on Saturday
  • Like 1

he says everything is fine but his next meeting will be the Grand Prix on Saturday

That's good to hear for Robert.

Its Nicolai Klindt

LOL would have been better doing R/R with everyone able to take a ride!

• Like 1

Crowd will be down due to historic Wales match tonight. Still expect plenty of comments along the lines of

'Speedway is finished in Britain... a disgrace', 'National Stadium? I told you it should have been Ipswich', 'Belle Vue bubble burst', 'Matt wouldn't let that happen', 'haven't been in years no wonder... during the war...' etc etc etc

Will be a very small crowd no doubt about it. Perhaps the BV promotion should have just opened the gates and packed the place out. Might have picked up a lot of new fans in doing so.

Speculate to accumulate.

Any rain forcast ?

Will be a very small crowd no doubt about it. Perhaps the BV promotion should have just opened the gates and packed the place out. Might have picked up a lot of new fans in doing so.

Speculate to accumulate.

Lakeside have already tried that one without success because very few, if any, returned to pay the full cost and Belle Vue have tried reduced admission in the days of Gordon Pairman and just lost money.

Any rain forcast ?

Sorry to disappoint but no. Doesn't really matter anyway with the excellent drainage.Lots of rain during the day of the last match and a downpour 20 minutes before the start but the track was fine.

Sorry to disappoint but no. Doesn't really matter anyway with the excellent drainage.Lots of rain during the day of the last match and a downpour 20 minutes before the start but the track was fine.

Your not dissapointing me, i just asked the question. Would be nice to see how the track rides give decent weather, not in the slop that was the British final

Speculate to accumulate.

Quite correct.

One of the more expensive admission and programme prices coupled with parking at £3 makes the prospect of watching the meeting on Sky far more preferable.

The stadium without doubt has great facilities but Belle Vue Speedway is now most definitely a luxury when other options are available.

Unfortunately the added attraction of Klindt guesting is unlikely to swell the number of Wolves fans :D

Wolfie

• Like 2

Will watch this on the box when I get home tonight.

I am expecting a large home win.

RR surely the better option to Klindt?

• Like 1