British Speedway Forum

But no, you tried to make yourself look cleaver..

sharp thinking.... dont cut yourself 😉
  • Like 5

sharp thinking.... dont cut yourself

I say it how it is, not how people want me to say it or dress it up.. Everybody feels sorry for the fans. Sorry if that hurts but there you go.

As predicted it goes over Starman's head! Anyway would Coventry just be taking a season out, is it due to the legal situation and can't confirm their place 100%?

As predicted it goes over Starman's head! Anyway would Coventry just be taking a season out, is it due to the legal situation and can't confirm their place 100%?

Of course it does Lisa, i say it as it is, not how they want me to say it. So where are Coventry going to go Lisa, over to you...

Edited by Starman2006

No great shock, Speedway's had the last rights read, there are just not enough people who want to watch , whatever it is that the BSPA call Speedway.

And don't think a fancy oil system and Rev limiter will solve any of the problems faced by the Sport.

And yet if Coventry do pull through there will be more stand alone teams this season than there were 30 years ago .

Coventry's potential demise is made all the harder to take because it is very little to do with the number of people paying at the turnstiles.

• Like 3

And yet if Coventry do pull through there will be more stand alone teams this season than there were 30 years ago .

Coventry's potential demise is made all the harder to take because it is very little to do with the number of people paying at the turnstiles.

Maybe, but its all still about money..

Maybe, but its all still about money..

No it's not.

Piss off with your ill informed, fantasy views that do not correlate with the situation in hand at all.

see, you're not the only one that can, "say it as it is, not how they want me to say it."

No it's not.

Piss off with your ill informed, fantasy views that do not correlate with the situation in hand at all.

see, you're not the only one that can, "say it as it is, not how they want me to say it."

Good for you. What rattled your cage, the weather.. My i'll informed fantasy views. As i said before, dont like my posts, dont reply.. everything comes down to money nowadays.. punk.

Edited by Starman2006

I think this legal situation was done to cause this outcome. No Bees in 2017 will likely mean no Bees for the foreseeable future.

It's down to Sandhu and Horton. They both need their heads banging together!

Read the Telegraph article. The hold up is the dispute between Sandhu and Brandon Estates. The lease can't be signed until that's resolved but I fear that's the point of them doing it in the first place. Edited by woz01
  • Like 5

Good for you. What rattled your cage, the weather.. My i'll informed fantasy views. As i said before, dont like my posts, dont reply..

You so miss the point and the discussion on every thing you post.

Do everyone a favour and let the adults have a chat.........ironic that you cant spell clever!

Lets hope something can be done and soon.

The sport without its 2 biggest names , Coventry and Belle Vue, would hardly be a sport at all

You so miss the point and the discussion on every thing you post.

Do everyone a favour and let the adults have a chat.........ironic that you cant spell clever!

Lets hope something can be done and soon.

The sport without its 2 biggest names , Coventry and Belle Vue, would hardly be a sport at all

Wonder when you'd turn up trying to win brownie points. :icon_smile_clown: I also think its bad try reading my posts, if you can read..

What gives the game away here is one simple fact.

If you were Mick Horton and the local rage called you up, asking if it was true that Coventry speedway has finished, what would you do?

1. Refuse to come to the phone and not return calls.

2. Say of course we are running, where have you heard this crock of crap from, the bsf?

What gives the game away here is one simple fact.

If you were Mick Horton and the local rage called you up, asking if it was true that Coventry speedway has finished, what would you do?

1. Refuse to come to the phone and not return calls.

2. Say of course we are running, where have you heard this crock of crap from, the bsf?

Or 3 say hes been advised not to make any comment

Danny Kings mechanic (I think it is) says as far as hes aware it not true at all that riders have been told to look elsewhere

Edited by woz01
  • Like 5

Or 3 say hes been advised not to make any comment

Rubbish. Its his business he can say what he likes. He could release a press release saying, "as fans of Coventry bees are well aware, there has been some very delicate negotiations taking place at this time. As we cannot openly discuss the current situation, please be aware we are doing everything in our power to bring the Bees to tapes at the start of the 2017 speedway season".

There you go. Easy. The fact this hasn't happens only leads to one conclusion.