British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
krompa

Gp Challenge Vetlanda Sep 3rd - Any Tv Coverage?

Emil should fight for his GP spot like the others do. I'd love to see him back in the series, but he should at least give it a go in qualifications. I know he was injured this year, but was he even considering competing in GP qualifiers this year?

And what about Milik? I know that Fricke is more appealing to some just because he's an Aussie, but look at Milik's stats, 12th overall in Ekstraliga, ahead of Emil, Nicki, PUK and Lindbaeck, and way ahead of Fricke. I know he doesn't ride in British or Swedish league, but he does ride in SEC where he currently is 2nd, just 2pts behind Antonio.

Like mentioned earlier, I hope it's Dudek, Vaculik and Milik from Challenge (unless Pawlicki loses his place in top 8, but I doubt it), not a big fan of KK and he already had his big season, no way he can ever repeat that

Milik is only at 2nd reserve for the challenge? Would be happy enough to see him in the GP series as he is certainly entertaining.

Not sure kk can be written off as a one season wonder, he is arguably in the top 10 riders in the world this season.

Why on earth wouldnt Puk get a wild card?

Been one of the best riders in the world for the last 3 or 4 years, had a rough season this but fully expect him to bounce back in 2017.

Pedersen is questionable, nearly 40 and is on the downward spiral now, cant see him ever being on the final standings rostrum again. As much as im a fan, i think he would be better off bowing out of the gps at the end of the season.

We can't change the rules but I'd really prefer it if all GP riders were qualifiers. As things stand, there's more chance of it becoming a sponsors circus, much like that ridiculous pairs competition (will the odious Monster Joe become God of Speedway soon)?

Can't see young Robert making it. Isn't Vetlanda a gaters paradise and generally reckoned to be the worst track in Sweden?

Edited by spanner47

Can't see young Robert making it. Isn't Vetlanda a gaters paradise and generally reckoned to be the worst track in Sweden?

Only by Ghostwalker :lol: - joking aside passing is normally very difficult there.

• Like 1

He doesn't seem to have progressed much this year, hopefully it's just a blip.

Haven't seen much of it this year tbh but it have previously been almost entirely about gating. Track was remade before 2015 season but

I don't think it has changed much. The problem with the track is that it have lots of loose but heavy dirt.

He doesn't seem to have progressed much this year, hopefully it's just a blip.

The lad is just 18 IMO he is coming on in leaps & bounds & will be there giving him my support on Saturday. But even if he does qualify, he is nowhere near ready for the GPs yet

Covatti to pull off a shock and qualify direct....

Looks a cracking line up and it would be so good to watch this "live" on TV.

I think in current form Pawlicki and Dudek will qualify

Think the next 2 spots will be between KK and Vaculik and im tipping Buck as an outsider.

I dont care how many Poles are in the series if they are the best riders.

Lambert isnt as good as Dudek so i would much rather see Dudek in the gp than Lambert for now.

Plus Nicki has to be a shoo-in for a wildcard and i would say Iversen as well

I think in current form Pawlicki and Dudek will qualify

Think the next 2 spots will be between KK and Vaculik and im tipping Buck as an outsider.

I dont care how many Poles are in the series if they are the best riders.

Lambert isnt as good as Dudek so i would much rather see Dudek in the gp than Lambert for now.

Plus Nicki has to be a shoo-in for a wildcard and i would say Iversen as well

Agree, Dudek a million miles ahead of Lambert at this present time