British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paul

It's Sudnay Sunshine Speedway

Can understand why speedway isn't taken seriously by many anymore. The good old BSPA need to use spell check. The so called UK's premier website and they show this

RESULTS: SUDNAY AUGUST 28

Sunday August 28, 2016

To much

🍻🍷

I recon. Well done to all concerned at BSPA HQ it's made my day!

Edited by Paul

Can understand why speedway isn't taken seriously by many anymore. The good old BSPA need to use spell check. The so called UK's premier website and they show this

Sunday August 28, 2016

To much

That's like someone wearing glasses calling another 4 eyes. ;-)

• Like 3

Sunday August 28, 2016

To much

I presume your double header of lousy spelling is tongue in cheek.

• Like 1

If it's any consolation Paul I once fouled-up a war cry at Eastbourne. I miscounted the E's.

No, it wasn't deliberate, HONEST!

At least the BSPA managed to schedule some meeting on a sunny day - doesn't seem to happen that often, especially at EL level.

Edited by rmc
  • Like 2

If it's any consolation Paul I once fouled-up a war cry at Eastbourne. I miscounted the E's.

I heard one at Wolves a few years back without the 'v'. It brought a determined cry of 'Woles' from a knot on the terrace.

This was mentioned the following week in the programme; unfortunately the proof reader, looking at the words and not the context, helpfully inserted the missing 'v' and rendered the piece unintelligible.

Porky started one at Wolves when Kent were there with "give us a c". No idea where he was going with it!

• Like 2

Porky started one at Wolves when Kent were there with "give us a c". No idea where he was going with it!

He does work hard though. Obviously he'd met one of the backroom team at Sittingbourne :wink:

I also announced for Boston at King's Lynn when they were the Boston Barracuda Braves.

I reverted to Gordon Parkins' old tactic at New Hammond Beck Road. 'c-u-d-a-s - CUDAS!

(Leaves space for the Borussia Moenchengladbach joke)

There.