British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
spencebel

Panthers V Rye House Followed By Panthers V Workington 4/9/2016 @2.30pm

i hope both rye and workington dont play ball and stall a restaging date so they miss play off dates ,cant tell me this day and age u cant get a track ready in 24 hrs something dodgy going on .

• Like 1

It's been raining heavily since 1pm in Whittlesey, 8 miles from the track, so think the conspiracy theories are wide of the mark.

Meeting was tomorrow, not tonight.

Edited by Shads

It's been raining heavily since 1pm in Whittlesey, 8 miles from the track, so think the conspiracy theories are wide of the mark.

might have looked better if had been called off in morn or is it time we let ref,s do it and not interested parties ?

• Like 1

It may be waterlogged now, but that track should dry out quickly due to the persistent breeze that blows across the EOES.

Surely they could've waited until the morning to see how it goes?

Seems dodgy to me

Me too.

A heavy downpour today and a dry day tomorrow could produce a very decent race track.

• Like 3

same here at Newcastle still chucking it down but our meeting is still on
  • Like 2

Maybe we've all got it wrong about Big Bjerre missing tomorrow's meeting hence the postponement......................

................. maybe Rich Hall wasn't going to be able to get back from today's Long Track meeting!!

It did cross my mind this might be called off after Fast Freddie won the GP Challenge run off against Play off Kenny :D

• Like 1

Still raining here, so track will be waterlogged in my opinion.

Raining now meetings not till tomorrow.

Something fishy going on here.

• Like 2

Raining now meetings not till tomorrow.

Something fishy going on here.

I am pretty sure they like the rain.

another date seems possable . but if either rye or workington cannot field their own riders on the dates given by Peterborough . THEY'RE SCREWED . it happened to workington a good few years ago against, dare i say it > Edinburgh . moanarchs couldnt or wouldn't find a date possible before the cut off date .. so lets see just what el soup remo comes up with ..

Mildenhall Stadium owner Dave Coventry has posted on the Mildenhall facebook page:

'a nice drop of rain this afternoon , which has nicely watered the track ahead of tomorrows Speedway , the track is looking great , good luck to the team'.

• Like 5

according to the unofficial comets site . another date may have been reached for workington rematch and worky will be with their 1-7 riders . lets see if the panthers have a full side .