British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2017

Hurry up KL. Start sacking riders please. We need them at Poole lol.

C. Holder and R. Lambert will do nicely.

You can keep the rest.

You are welcome to Holder but keep your hands off Robert Lambert !!!

I would take anyone that's half decent at this rate lol.

You keep YOUR hands off him too whippy ;)

• Like 1

Id have Chris back and have Lambert as well.

• Like 1

Id have Chris back and have Lambert as well.

I bet you bloody would, hope it doesn't happen, they're ours!

Why would any club want both - when they both like entirely different track conditions?!! ;-)

• Like 1

I like how us lynn fans are all getting on the defensive over the meer mention of Lambert being anywhere else!!!!!

Seriously though. right now ill trade you chris for jack! he impressed me that unmentionable night! mind you matt fords words i think were aimed towards him about last nights defeat.

• Like 1

How can everything boil down to one night, it's crazy, ONE NIGHT, one bad decision, the night their manager fell seriously ill, the night they ended the meeting with no 'manager or promoter', how can riders be judged on one night?

• Like 2

How can everything boil down to one night, it's crazy, ONE NIGHT, one bad decision, the night their manager fell seriously ill, the night they ended the meeting with no 'manager or promoter', how can riders be judged on one night?

Because it's not just one night is it? Speedway has been dreadful at Lynn all season

You keep YOUR hands off him too whippy ;)

Ha ha ha !!!

Because it's not just one night is it? Speedway has been dreadful at Lynn all season

That's it in a nutshell, that one night was the last straw that broke the camel's back.

You mean the racing? Yeah the losses have been hard to take BUT where were we in the league?

You mean the racing? Yeah the losses have been hard to take BUT where were we in the league?

the losses I can take as long as it's been a cracking nights racing don't care if it's a win lose or draw obviously we want a win but that's totally secondary to me - when was the last time we said what a brilliant meeting ?the racing has been p##s poor all this season and longer than that if we are honest . All about VFM and for what's been dished up at Lynn this season it's not worth £17 it's more like £10 is nearer the value . As for league position did we really look like a play off contender ? We certainly don't now that's for sure .
  • Like 1