British Speedway Forum

Could Mads be worth a punt 8.45 converted average?

Mads did a reasonable job for Lynn last year in hindsight they should had kept him , if he could end a season like he starts he'd be a good signing, can't believe I've just typed that! Sign of the mess the silly buggers have left us all in

Just go all out with Doyle and Holder , half the points allowance then fill it with ringers ,may as well!

• Like 2

Mads did a reasonable job for Lynn last year in hindsight they should had kept him , if he could end a season like he starts he'd be a good signing, can't believe I've just typed that! Sign of the mess the silly buggers have left us all inJust go all out with Doyle and Holder , half the points allowance then fill it with ringers ,may as well!

I agree and when they have a proper average strengthen up - nothing to lose and could do a Coventry and storm up the league when changes are made. I think as a minimum we should stick with Doyle.

• Like 2

Just go all out with Doyle and Holder , half the points allowance then fill it with ringers ,may as well!

Why not especially if 50 points is the limit after the first lot of green sheets and the teams use averages earnt in April. Have riders lined up for May.

Why not especially if 50 points is the limit after the first lot of green sheets and the teams use averages earnt in April. Have riders lined up for May.

Could cause a problem with riders knowing they will get bombed after the first set of averages.

It's going to be hard with Jason's average but no other way to go for me.

As each Prem team requires 2 x Brits. I would like to see Swindon get Robert Mear & Chris Harris. My opinion is that Ludvig Lindgren after finishing the season on a 3pt average has to be an absolute steal. Don't really like Nielson, wouldn't feel confident in him clocking up the points even in a watered down league.

Also I know that people wouldn't agree with me on this one but I like the look of Ben Barker on his lovely low average. Always a racer and never gives up ...

On Pirate Cast's facebook page someone had heard that Kyle Newman is Swindon bound, anyone heard this ?

Someone on a windup! Now who could that be?

The point is its not supposed to be with a 50 point limit. The vast majority of riders will finish with a lower limit than what they started with.

This. take their official average and multiply by 0.85. Then a assess whether u think it looks like value in this weakened league. And for number ones, also take into account they will get 5 rides not 4. Doyle would still be part of my swindon plans for sure, as would morris

Someone on a windup! Now who could that be?

'Kyle to Swindon' refuted by Piratecast administrators and others!!

Edited by Skidder1

You've got more chance of signing Emil Sayfutdinov.

Oh ok then that'll do as a last resort....
  • Like 3

Any team suggestions with Jason? I just had a bit of a go. I came up with this, which doesn't look too weak from 2-7 bearing in mind what other sides will look like too.

Doyle 13.41

Harris 9.21

Wright 6.59 (hmmm, Charles as third heatleader looks a bit dodgy)

T. Kurtz 5.76 (random last rider who fitted in)

Klindt 5.42

Nielsen 5.53

Ayers 3.70

That comes to 49.62. Doyle and Harris would be a damn good spearhead.

It would be ridiculous 8f they keep the 50 point limit based on actual averages, and Chris Louis has alluded some conversion will be used - which is unnneccesary, they should just drop the limit to 42/43 points.