British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ProudtobeaBrummie

Champions V Cradley Play Off 1st Leg

looks like no danyon now for the play off first leg .. so r/r for danyon and guest for zach

And Tom Bacon must now be a worry after his fall at Somerset (he wanted to continue but was withdrawn by the doctor last night)

Story circulating that this has been put back a week to 6th October.

Can anyone confirm?

Correct

Edited by Brummies_Ste

It as been put back to 6th Oct.Gives Hume another week dont it,only reason this as been done.

Also gives bacon more rest time, fair play dont blame them to be honest. They gona hammer cradley either way anyway.

Says its been done to avoid clashes with televised EL Play Offs and Final, but will allow Dan and Tom Bacon some extra time for sure.

You heathen fans are fools, if it had gone ahead this Wednesday guess what, you're number one would not be available

Good job it's a local derby. Fixture jiggery pokery for long distance fans isn't much fun if hotel bookings, time off work etc all go to waste.

• Like 1

I was going as its my last week working in Brum and was bringing some newbies, never mind.

Yep, the change of date has stumped me too, having planned a round trip over to Brum to see family etc this week! I'd even had the foresightedness to keep the following Wednesday night clear in case of an unlikely (given the forecast) rain off! Told the missus it was ok to book tickets for the theatre for Thursday night! Still, at least I won't have to suffer 'actor-replacement' and numerous 'unsatisfactory starts' at the Nottingham Playhouse.

Still, the great God Sky must be obeyed no matter who it messes up.

I'm with Red and Yellow above in that - were it not for the opportunity to have a interesting evening of speedway chat with some great friends I have made at Perry Barr - I too would have had enough of this by now.

• Like 1