British Speedway Forum

I think you may have over estimated Watts average by about 4 SH54

Combined total for the 3 at Rye about 26. Kennett would take to 36 leaving 14ish for final 3.

Still room for a Schlein or a Jorgensen before filling the reserve berths....

Or a Robson?

My imagination is in overdrive again :-)

Reading about Davey Watt going to RH means they are now on approx. 30.82 with less than 20 left for 4 riders.

With that left I cannot somehow see Eddie Kennett on 10.02 going there as it would only leave them less than 10 points for 3 riders.

Knowing how well Kennett has gone when guesting for Poole - especially at Poole as evidenced also in the Blue Riband, I wonder if he is likely to turn up at Poole ??

I know when he was interviewed both on Sky and after the Blue Ribbon he was VERY enthusiastic as to how much he enjoyed riding at Poole.

To me home form will be important and if the strength in depth is there it will be about getting bonus points away to stay in top 4.

More food for thought/comment.

1. Ryes current signing = 26.01

2. Eddies average isn't 10.02 is 9.5 Rye still have room for him NBJ, Branford and a 3 pointer,

Ive no doubt Eddie will be at Rye

1. Ryes current signing = 26.01

2. Eddies average isn't 10.02 is 9.5 Rye still have room for him NBJ, Branford and a 3 pointer,

Ive no doubt Eddie will be at Rye

Sorry guys - Got carried away.

Think I calculated at least part on the old 1.6 conv EL to PL from last season - Duh....... Plus also forgetting Kennetts last seasons PL av

Good thing I am not a promoter ;-)

Nice to also see some are alert today :-) For sure I wasn't....

• Like 1

Eddie's average is 9.27 which would make him the Number 1 if Rye House keep him That would total 35.26 for the 4 signings to date leaving 14.74 for the remaining three.

• Like 1

Eddie's average is 9.27 which would make him the Number 1 if Rye House keep him That would total 35.26 for the 4 signings to date leaving 14.74 for the remaining three.

Branford - 4.6

NBJ - 6.5

No 7. - 3.64 (Morley doesn't fit) Id like Jack Parkinson Blackburn or Jack Smith

Sorry this a Poole thread ill take it elsewhere

Edited by phillipsr

With Davey Watt going to Rye House, Poole must be very close to confirming their whole team as they seem to be allowing other clubs to negotiate with their Assets!!

(ps I am certain the Poole office keep an eye on the forums but equally certain its not Matt Ford!!)

And I bet half of the Poole team will be filled with 'can't be arsed half the time, can't ride small tracks' fracking POLES!!!!!!! :angry:

if Eddie comes to poole no room for Brady I think

Can't see Kurtz staying anyway !!! Rumour has it he is partial to a bit of apple juice!!!

Edited by Aroundtheboards

Can you hurry up & name your team then everyone else can sign their teams up from your left overs

Whats up, getting the willies are you... :rofl: It will be named, all in good time, when Matt is ready to do so.. ;)

Everyone knew that was coming after he gave te game away. Worth more than the points he scores on track.

Hans now confirmed. Not a surprise!

Hope he has an injury free season - especially if Poole can make the playoffs

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 1

Steve Shovlar, on 17 Nov 2016 - 06:07 AM, said:

Everyone knew that was coming after he gave te game away. Worth more than the points he scores on track.

Wasn't he on a 2 year contract ?

The 'unnofficial' Piratecast guys are going live this evening at around 7.30pm.

They are intending to use Facebook Live for the first time so lots of better interaction possible, - fingers-crossed!!