British Speedway Forum

Ok signing for Poole but a bad one for Richie as it rules him out of a Premiership team to the end of the season

Lindback? Milik? Vaculik? Any of the other World stars that the Poole fans naively believe would sign for Poole because Matt Ford once said there name? Nope, Richie Worrall 😂😂😂😂

Edited by SCB

Lindback? Milik? Vaculik? Any of the other World stars that the Poole fans naively believe would sign for Poole because Matt Ford once said there name? Nope, Steve Worrall

You mean worse than that, it's Richie

Ok signing for Poole but a bad one for Richie as it rules him out of a Premiership team to the end of the season

Maybe , but what choice did the lad have . Shafted by Belle Vue when promised a team place during the winter . The Horlicks that was made of the averages has kept him out of the top league , so he has to take the opening when it arrived . As long as it doesn't affect his Glasgow form , I hope the lad proves a few folk wrong .

• Like 1

You mean worse than that, it's Richie

Opps! And yeah. Not even the best speedway rider in his family.

Richie is not a terrible signing and will want to impress, usually rides Poole track pretty well from what i recall but i suppose a foreign rider wouldn't want to do it for such a short period.

So was Richie Worrall not in Pooles top 100 targets? :lol: how the mighty have fallen......

So was Richie Worrall not in Pooles top 100 targets? :lol: how the mighty have fallen......

I assume by the mighty you mean British speedway in general? If every club was Poole we wouldn't be in this mess.

I hope Ritchie doesn't read these negative posts before he turns a wheel for us,i know they are not personal but lets give him a chance it would be hard for a lot of riders to be able to cover for Brady its down to Matt to get cover and for whatever reason we have got Ritchie so I will be in my normal spot cheering him as I do all the riders in Pirates colours

• Like 4

I know.

But this is the worst Poole 1-7 in years. We have problems left right and centre now.

Poor team. More bumps on the track than a blind man's book. Has Fraud finally had enough?

I can sense those purple chino's are itching to stray.....where will you go Gater?

Poole slated for signing a 'young' Brit.. .Leicester slated for dropping one!

Can't make it up can you!

• Like 1

Poole slated for signing a 'young' Brit.. .Leicester slated for dropping one!

Can't make it up can you!

I dont believe Poole are being slated for signing a brit, just that it doesnt look like an inspiring signing

• Like 1

I dont believe Poole are being slated for signing a brit, just that it doesnt look like an inspiring signing

Which is a fair point, but nobody is Lauding Ford for bringing a Brit in to replace an Aussie where Leicester are being slated for the reverse - albeit with a Pole.

Possibly me just reading things the wrong way. Was never going to be easy to replace Brady at this point in the season and probably the best of a bad bunch choice wise.