British Speedway Forum
Col

Belle Vue Vs Wolves, Grand Final 2nd Leg, 5/10/16...

I'd prefer to just try and 5-1 the TR in heat 6 or 7, rather than leave it until the last moment to go mad!

Hoping BV get off to a good start just so the tie isn't over by heat 6 or 7.

A 5-1 in heat one will be difficult with Freddie and PK in it.

A 5-1 in heat one will be difficult with Freddie and PK in it.

i reckon belle vue will start with two 5 - 1'S its then game on .....

and belle vue should get 5-1's in both reserve races thats 8 points back

im sure belle vues top 5 will outscore wolves top 5 by more than ten

Edited by heathen chemistry

Lets hope the aces at least eat into the lead early doors and make a fitting finale of it all

• Like 1

There is the school car park next door to the stadium. Can park in there for £3

You will see a burger van outside stadium. That is very nice. It has curries and all sorts.

Meal deal 1 at the stadium food counters; a very tasty pasty and Bovril only £4.80; a massive 30p saving. Other pies and drinks are available.

Sure it could be. In fact I would bet my house on this being a way more entertaining meeting than Monday.

Doesn't stop me saying 18 points is too big a gap to pull back. In fact Belle Vue need 20 because if its tied Woffinden will be out in a runoff.

Golden heats not a run off

Meal deal 1 at the stadium food counters; a very tasty pasty and Bovril only £4.80; a massive 30p saving. Other pies and drinks are available.

Anything for us vegetarians?

:rolleyes:

Total disgrace that an entire league campaign can be decided because of one bad night. I don't buy that Play-off's add excitement, we are all sat here waiting for the inevitable to happen later.

Maybe lady luck will be on Belle Vue's side, but should an entire season long campaign need 'luck' on one night? No.

• Like 8

Total disgrace that an entire league campaign can be decided because of one bad night. I don't buy that Play-off's add excitement, we are all sat here waiting for the inevitable to happen later.Maybe lady luck will be on Belle Vue's side, but should an entire season long campaign need 'luck' on one night? No.

Nah disagree. Not anyone but Belle Vue fault they croaked when it mattered. Don't remember much sympathy for Poole in 2010 finishing 24 points clear of Coventry and it happening to us. Just have to take it on the chin and come back stronger. We did in 2011.

Tough for Belle Vue but so many sports end a season in playoffs. The NFL have playoffs and that's one of the worlds biggest sports.

Lets hope for some great racing tonight and Belle Vue putting up a fight, to make up for the dull first leg.

• Like 1

Total disgrace that an entire league campaign can be decided because of one bad night. I don't buy that Play-off's add excitement, we are all sat here waiting for the inevitable to happen later.

Maybe lady luck will be on Belle Vue's side, but should an entire season long campaign need 'luck' on one night? No.

Luck happens thoughout the season maybe Belle Vue have been lucky up until monday night.

I'm taking a packed lunch. However, I don't have the obligatory chocolate biscuit to go with it. Is there anywhere at the stadium where I could purchase a Wagon Wheel or a KitKat?

Thanks in advance.

I'm taking a packed lunch. However, I don't have the obligatory chocolate biscuit to go with it. Is there anywhere at the stadium where I could purchase a Wagon Wheel or a KitKat?

Thanks in advance.

There's a Tesco a short walk from the stadium to cater for all your needs!

Guest GiveusaB

Hope I'm wrong, but its a forgone conclusion....imo

Zagar and Nicholls the weak links tonight....imo

As opposed to Tai and Freddie being pretty damn hot round that place!

Howarth will give Jacobs a run for his money, so dont bank on the '2' 5-1's that everyones predicting ?

Just hope the track has plenty of grip, just like it did for the WTC FINAL and NOT like it didnt, for the WTC play off!!!

P.s I also get fed up of Tai blaming moisture in the air ??? just like he did last weekend in Torun ???

Hope I'm wrong, but its a forgone conclusion....imo

Zagar and Nicholls the weak links tonight....imo

As opposed to Tai and Freddie being pretty damn hot round that place!

Howarth will give Jacobs a run for his money, so dont bank on the '2' 5-1's that everyones predicting ?

Just hope the track has plenty of grip, just like it did for the WTC FINAL and NOT like it didnt, for the WTC play off!!!

P.s I also get fed up of Tai blaming moisture in the air ??? just like he did last weekend in Torun ???

Yes well everyone was predicting a 5-1 to Poole in heat 12 last week!

Yes well everyone was predicting a 5-1 to Poole in heat 12 last week!

And what a shock that was! Good on Kyle Howarth :t: