British Speedway Forum
Col

Belle Vue Vs Wolves, Grand Final 2nd Leg, 5/10/16...

Must admit i like Tai,but him calling the crowd idiots was wrong.He's got to remember ultimately where his wages come from :nono:

• Like 1

Well done Wolves but hate that woffinden I really do.

• Like 1

Wow Woffy calling the fans in the stands 'idiots'. Throughout the season I have lost all respect for Tai, and I was a big Tai fan... until now.

depends on what they were saying I guess. I've heard fans at a few sports overstep the acceptable.

Wow Woffy calling the fans in the stands 'idiots'. Throughout the season I have lost all respect for Tai, and I was a big Tai fan... until now.

What does he expect? There isn't many British fans left who support him now. About time he realised this.

• Like 2

Tai, you've just won the EL, why are you bothered about what one or two in the main stand are doing are saying, you should, as World champ, be bigger and better than that.

• Like 1

Go f yourself woff

Tai showing his usual lack of class. Loses more fans each time he opens his mouth.

Easy to come back when the rest of the team have already got you in the play offs.

Wolves were the team of the play offs and rode very well against both Poole and Belle Vue. The Belle Vue track produced some great racing.

Edited by mdmc82

Woffinden s charm is as delightful as his tattoos

Looking forward to Woffindens training school at Belle Vue!!!!

Great meeting on an excellent track.

Tai Woffinden - two times world champion and British - a great rider and I fully support him. :t:

• Like 6

Bit silly booing the British champ,SOME of the Belle vue fans should be ashamed,do,you really hate tai,riders putting themselves on the line should not have to put up with that.

• Like 1