British Speedway Forum

Fans forum in the Peter Craven Suite 1900 hrs tomorrow . tickets only available free from official web site

I am on my way tomorrow afternoon

See you there :D

its not just riders owed money there are plenty of riders who owe money and even a couple of cases of riders declaring themselves bankrupt owing a lot of money and it wasn't like they hadn't been paid

And when a rider eventually decides "enough is enough" and withholds his services, he is then slapped with a 28 day ban...

Do then his fellow riders stand four-square alongside their fellow wronged colleague?

No, they fill their boots by taking guest bookings to ride instead of him or his team mates earn extra cash by taking extra rider replacement rides due to his absence...

Sometimes its not just promoters who reap what they sow....

• Like 1

Fans forum in the Peter Craven Suite 1900 hrs tomorrow . tickets only available free from official web site

I am on my way tomorrow afternoon

Who is presenting the forum/answering questions?

Who is presenting the forum/answering questions?

We will find out when we all get there

We will find out when we all get there

I hear it's ouch and Fred ?

• Like 5

Have to ask, but does anybody know of a team in any division that has been given this long to be in any League of any kind?

I do not know of one and would have thought that the BSPA would have changed the League license to an OPEN LICENCE for common sense, financial & face saving!

I have lost the will to live on this debacle weeks ago.

Feel free to discuss my post, but I would NOT allow any BV team into any league 'til 2018 at the earliest after proving themselves like others have done in the past.

• Like 1

I just said Natalie Quirk is doing it.

Natalie is hosting it, but she'll just be introducing it and firing the questions I guess?

I am trying to discover who'll be answering them and in what capacity they will be there.

If you follow the link about the meeting on the Belle Vue website it takes you to the everbrite. co. uk website which together with the details of the fans forum has the heading

"Belle Vue Pre-Season Fans Forum

So that tells you who has organised the meeting, which we know from the Companies House entry is the new owners.

Edited by Aces51
  • Like 1

the stadium (door and bar will open at 7pm).

This is an opportunity for all fans to hear news regarding the forthcoming season and give you an opportunity to ask questions.

Owing to capacities, the evening will be a ticketed event. To apply for a free ticket (limited to 2 per person), register for the event today by clicking on the following link https://bellevuefansforum.eventbrite.co.uk

We hope you can join us.

I cannot attend. Believe me - I would if I could.

I only hope that there will be some Report on here, or on the Belle Vue Website to explain to us what is to happen with the Belle Vue Team.

Have to ask, but does anybody know of a team in any division that has been given this long to be in any League of any kind?

I do not know of one and would have thought that the BSPA would have changed the League license to an OPEN LICENCE for common sense, financial & face saving!

I have lost the will to live on this debacle weeks ago.

Feel free to discuss my post, but I would NOT allow any BV team into any league 'til 2018 at the earliest after proving themselves like others have done in the past.

Who do YOU support?

Apparently this could have been sorted out ages ago were it not for the BSPA, SCB etc.. according to folk on here. If that is true then the delay cannot be laid at Belle Vue's door. If that is right it would also be very, very wrong to penalise Belle Vue Speedway for the possible dilatory behaviour of others.

Natalie Quirk's hosting.

You been sacked already haha

Natalie is hosting it, but she'll just be introducing it and firing the questions I guess?

I am trying to discover who'll be answering them and in what capacity they will be there.

I've heard the management will be there. So southwell, rice and lemon. And a couple of riders potentially. But we will have to wait and see on that

• Like 1