British Speedway Forum
Bash

Ipswich 2017

One thing I would say is that given the change had to be submitted on Friday IF Sedge was not informed until today as his tweet indicates then that is a poor show.

That was the point I was making.

If Sedgy has been left with only a few hours to find another club - Peterboroughesque.

Folk feel he has been under-performing for weeks so a change could have been made a while ago.

If Sedgy has been left with only a few hours to find another club - Peterboroughesque.

Folk feel he has been under-performing for weeks so a change could have been made a while ago.

Maybe Ipswich management were giving the rider time to turn his form around, obviously they think that hasn't happened and so have made a change. Chris Louis and co must do what they see as the best thing to do for Ipswich Speedway, must admit I was surprised they went with Sedgeman in the first place.

Think the defeat against your lot was probably the straw that broke the camels back here.
  • Like 1

He hasn't. The deadline for putting in team declarations was Friday. It's already passed.

All the best

Rob

Edited by lucifer sam
  • Like 2

He hasn't. The deadline for putting in team declarations was Friday. It's already passed.

All the best

Rob

Well he says he has a few hours left, on Twitter.

Well he says he has a few hours left, on Twitter.

given there has been no official announcements of this or other potential changes perhaps there could be some back dated paperwork being exchanged before the official deadline tomorrow....

Although if there was and Sedge gets a place surely he has blown the cover as if he didnt know he was dropped until today how could he sign for someone on Friday as required.....

given there has been no official announcements of this or other potential changes perhaps there could be some back dated paperwork being exchanged before the official deadline tomorrow....

Although if there was and Sedge gets a place surely he has blown the cover as if he didnt know he was dropped until today how could he sign for someone on Friday as required.....

Maybe the deadline has been moved?

If changes have been made, perhaps it was going to be announced after the Glasgow meeting but now it is called off, can be "leaked" now.

Don't fit unless 2 changes and then we would need to drop about 4 points off our average

The only real option is tungate.

Maybe the deadline has been moved?

always a possibility and of course we know longer expect any announcement of such adjustments in this new era of integrity and transparency 😆
  • Like 1